Herokight Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 Year and a half. It took until last September for me to start showing good signs of improvement. We made our first demand in mid-November and around the end of the month I finished up therapy and was scoring 98-100 on cognitive ability tests compared to a 74 a year prior. It took until three weeks ago to get a counter offer from the insurance company. But now we're done and I can move on, get a job, and get back to life. Wait, is this in regards to the accident you were at fault in? Yes, this is in regards to my workers comp. We just reached a settlement agreement yesterday. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
OrionStang Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 So, you are going to get paid, at that employers (and im sure taxpayers) expense, even though the crash was your fault? I'm sorry dude, but you are piece of shit. You are a prime example of how fucked up America has become in regards to giving to those who don't deserve it. I feel bad for your former employer. What I want to hear is, in your own words, why you think you deserve any compensation for an accident that you caused. Please, enlighten me. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Herokight Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 Because it's the law. Are we really gonna do this again? At my employer's workers comp insurance company's expense, which they are legally required to have. That they pay for. This has nothing to do with taxpayers. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
OrionStang Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 They have insurance, we all do. But it shouldn't be to cover an obvious fuck up like yours. Their insurance should cover who you hit, thats all. No matter what you say, there is no fucking way you should receive anything. Kinda amazing how you've been posting here since then and your responses haven't become more intelligent, like your "tests" state. Way to play the system fucker. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 You shouldn't get workmans comp for negligence. Bottom fucking line. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
omg_spoon Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 but but but muh injuries 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
OrionStang Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 Should probably move this over to things that piss you off. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
thefourth Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
LoudBimmer Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 That's what insurance is for.....
Dwn4BassAlan Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 That's what insurance is for..... internet agrees, but also adds. "The important issue is who was negligent. If you were, you are entitled to Workers' Compensation. If your employer or a supervisor acting in a supervisory capacity was negligent, they may not be sued. If the general contractor at your job site was negligent, they may be sued. However, if a co-employee was negligent you probably cannot file suit against the co-employee. If somebody not connected with your employer was negligent, you may file a negligence law suit against them in addition to your workers' compensation claim. You will then be able to claim actual damages (lost wages and medical bills past and future) as well as pain and suffering and the effect on your marital relationship. The employer/insurer has what is called a lien on any benefits you receive by virtue of the negligence claim. This means that, to the extent you received Workers' Compensation benefits in the past, they must be paid back to your employer/insurer. Furthermore, the employer/insurer do not need to pay any future benefits to you until the amount you received, after attorneys fees and costs in the negligence case, is less than what you will be entitled to in the workers' compensation case." Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.