Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got my radio working finally. God I was so tired of riding around in silence...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

when you clean / wax ur car and people ask if it was recently repainted..

you need to try Zaino. unreal how well it works.

Is Zaino really good? It's 20 min away from my house.

Posted

never hear of it.. Maguires is the best one ive used so far... might be overrated as well ..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

never hear of it.. Maguires is the best one ive used so far... might be overrated as well ..

surf city makes a really good paste wax I like. definitely one of the best looking/feeling ones.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Steak, egg, and cheese bagle. Bring me joy you greasy sonofabitch.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

just gave me idea for todays breakfast/lunch lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT

schedule2014-2015_zpsac1387a6.png

YEET.

FINALLY GET MY CLASSES. Thanks to my AP credits and the 17 credits from 1st semester I get to register 2 weeks before all the other freshmen since I have >30 credits.

Literally this schedule is a pre-med / biomed majors dream, and nearly impossible to get with today's over crowded classrooms.

I haven't been this happy about my schedule since high school when I had PE and ceramics the same year.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...