im45pl Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 getting changed out of my work clothes knowing i wont have to wear them for 2 1/2 weeks TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
OrzechNJ Posted October 6, 2014 Report Posted October 6, 2014 starting 12 week diet / workout program tomorrow.. gonna be hard but I will do my best.. strongly motivated guy here LOL sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
LT.Smoke Posted October 6, 2014 Report Posted October 6, 2014 As strange as it sounds making my 1st car payment and getting my hard tag from the dealership to bolt on my jeep. I guess it just makes it feel even more like mine Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
JEMT8 Posted October 6, 2014 Report Posted October 6, 2014 when I got my wrangler this past December I switched out the stock head unit for my aftermarket one and it sounded like shit and all the bass was gone so I decided to upgrade and amplify all my speakers hoping this would remedy the problem. It didn't. Sounded a little better but the amount of bass compared to stock was so little. Well today I stumbled upon a video today and found out my jeep actually has a stock subwoofer and amplifier hidden in the center console. I ran outside and figured out the amp turn on wire and viola I have awesome bass response now with my upgraded speakers (for stock at least). formerly known as Jaylor Swift
LT.Smoke Posted October 6, 2014 Report Posted October 6, 2014 The dealership fixed my rattle issue Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Quiet Posted October 6, 2014 Report Posted October 6, 2014 when I got my wrangler this past December I switched out the stock head unit for my aftermarket one and it sounded like shit and all the bass was gone so I decided to upgrade and amplify all my speakers hoping this would remedy the problem. It didn't. Sounded a little better but the amount of bass compared to stock was so little. Well today I stumbled upon a video today and found out my jeep actually has a stock subwoofer and amplifier hidden in the center console. I ran outside and figured out the amp turn on wire and viola I have awesome bass response now with my upgraded speakers (for stock at least). Was it disconnected from the factory? 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
JEMT8 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 when I got my wrangler this past December I switched out the stock head unit for my aftermarket one and it sounded like shit and all the bass was gone so I decided to upgrade and amplify all my speakers hoping this would remedy the problem. It didn't. Sounded a little better but the amount of bass compared to stock was so little. Well today I stumbled upon a video today and found out my jeep actually has a stock subwoofer and amplifier hidden in the center console. I ran outside and figured out the amp turn on wire and viola I have awesome bass response now with my upgraded speakers (for stock at least). Was it disconnected from the factory?No I'm just an idiot and didn't realize I had that feature so I never wired up the turn on switch for the factory amp. Lol formerly known as Jaylor Swift
TRON Posted October 8, 2014 Report Posted October 8, 2014 I love when I can feel the mid-range from my monitors in my cup of coffee. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
OrzechNJ Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Woman with big titties sitting in front of me in library.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.