big dee Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 Getting a haircut, when they do the clippers on the back of my neck. Feels pretty niceThe shampoo you get before a hair cut (it's included where I go, so I take advantage). It's like "Fuuuuck why doesn't it feel this good when I wash it..."no shit right? I've thought the same thing my self. Every time I get my hair cut I melt down in that chair when she washes my hair . Omg I get goose bumps thinking about that relaxing shit. O and a shave too! With the old school straight razor is the shit!
Rockford96 Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 My system after not hearing it for a week i wasnt expecting it My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
CaPRiCEx383 Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 The smell of burnt rubber This. Definitely this. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
ZombieFatMan Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 1st play after an install "Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."
TNichy Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 being happy with an enclosure you've built. Just a great sense of accomplishment, and then hearing that the new owner is super happy. Great feelings of joy. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
OrionStang Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Just measured a hair pulled from my chin, almost 6 inches. Fucking awesome. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
KillaCam Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Sitting in a chair at work and watching movies. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
OrionStang Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Sitting in a chair at work and watching movies. I hate you. LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Tecomah Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 My first big boy sub being delivered. Dc level six ftmfw. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.