Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm on vacation

Leave for Disney on Monday

Get back next Sunday

Have an order to place when I get back

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I'm on vacation

Leave for Disney on Monday

Get back next Sunday

Have an order to place when I get back

Order details? :peepwall:

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Nope I'll have two of them soon

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I'm on vacation

Leave for Disney on Monday

Get back next Sunday

Have an order to place when I get back

relatively cool down here at the moment you lucked out. Usually it's hot as balls

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Got to go to a shooting range for the first time today with a couple of buddies and try out a couple hand guns. I'm hooked. Next we go we are going to try out some long guns. I can see myself spending a ton of money on ammo and shooting

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Yep it's a great time and a great way to blow off some steam

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Nope I'll have two of them soon

2 5k's? 7k+'s?

Hyundai related...?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Two large orders.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

lmk if u looking for sp4 15" d2 lol I have one brand new never used..

I know u like them :D

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

One does me no good. Besides they don't take the power I'd want

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3308 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...