Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Everybody has their version of hot and this really does it for me. Its good you guys don't like them, more for me :)

your right bro. I remember when I chased girls like this . But I came to my sences and only go for thicker girls now . Am I the only one who's taste in women change as I've got older?

those girls I wouldn't say aren't hot, but just not my style. For example, I think this girl (pic right below this) is for sure, hot. Problem is the hair. But, hot as hell (not sure the pic does justice, as I've seen better pics AND better vids)

dev-bass-low.jpg

I do think the piercing is fake/old as newer pics don't have that.

But then, if it's possible, compare her to....

3446129223_269e9d6eee.jpg

who's hotter? imo, lucky to have either. wouldn't complain either way and both are completely different.

Fact that there are girls out there that do look like that, gives hope and something to look forward to every day.

And also, on another completely unrelated note, thing that makes me happy is this girl at work going PSYCHO. Asking others what my problem is, why I do what I do. All I do? Is don't give her the time of day on the simple fact that she

images.jpeg

There's... 9 others there besides me. I'm cool as shit and friendly and all with 8 of them. Her? I don't handle those who went full retard. We all have them at our job, those who sorta do what they want and get away with it, well she does that. And then I got to know her personally, outside of work and it just gets worse. So when she started acting how she did, I started not giving her the time of day (such as walking away from her when she asks me a question that someone already answered) and it's taken it's toll on her haha. She is straight up acting a fool. Even the boss the other day had a "stfu bitch" expression on his face because of her....

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

The fact that my custody court date is RIGHT around the damn corner... I am SO ready to have this bullshit behind me

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Handle your shit, bro.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Nothing brings a smile to my face more than my boys.

I have 4 total {Shane - 15, Ethan - 12(step), Caysen - 4, and Trent Jr.(TJ) - 1} *All but Ethan live with me*.

They truly make me happy.


Oh and LT good luck with your case.


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

The fact that my custody court date is RIGHT around the damn corner... I am SO ready to have this bullshit behind me

man I wish you well on this. My kids are the most important an best thing in my life.
Posted

No bigger girls for me, not my taste. Just can't get it, and when I gained weight even more NO, lol. Cannot have two big people together, lol

big girls equal big lovens lol way better than a boney chick. Gots to have some padding pelvic bones are a bitch lol
Posted

This bitch fucking sped up to cut in front of me to take this parking spot so I circled around and got the spot next to her. She tried so hard to beat me she hit that heavy trash can. It has the rocks/gravel on the outside, I know that took some paint off. LOL

pmek.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

shit, looks like my mirror is cracked in that picture. Running to go check it out, this may have to be moved to the piss you off thread.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

derp. I was talking about the white line going down the middle of the mirror.

edit: oh lets delete posts now.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 3987 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...