Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

lulz heres mine from monday

20160515_102934_zpskrng4xq1.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Finally getting things moving in the right direction with my savage. 1" squares at 100yds, .308 150gr. Águila ammo. Not the best groupings but I'm still a novice with rifle.

20160515_171826_zpsvmxhwfos.jpg

20160515_171832_zpsaipkmnvq.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Nice start. Keep practicing then stretch out a bit more.

That's the plan, those were my last 8 rounds I had with me. This was my re zeroing trip after getting the cheap factory optic back on warranty. I accepted them being a little left because of the cross wind I had.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

At 100 yards and a 308 the cross wind won't matter. You should be able to hold about flat out til 250 or so. Either way you're not trying to put a cold bore shot in the t box. Nor are you shooting with hundreds of dollars of steadying gear. Looks good to me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Is that replacement optic working out so far?

Works fine for me so far, only annoyance I have is the windage and elevation adjustments are under caps and kinda a pain to adjust.

At 100 yards and a 308 the cross wind won't matter. You should be able to hold about flat out til 250 or so. Either way you're not trying to put a cold bore shot in the t box. Nor are you shooting with hundreds of dollars of steadying gear. Looks good to me

I appreciate that coming from you especially, I couldn't figure out if the crosswind should matter, I will adjust it in a little to get me centered then.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Got the 19" fixed, I dropped it off at one shop last week and they fixed the cosmetics but air was still leaking out so I didnt pay anything.. I was gonna get a new/used rim but before that I went to tire place to check if they can fix it.. Guy told me that they didnt use right sealant at previous place and I ended up paying $15 :D instead of $175 :D

1B4C4C62-5960-4BE5-B471-14D80C7C64FB.jpg

9AD2B541-CC4B-4A2F-98C9-CC45394C75A4.jpg

They couldnt paint it orange but thats fine.. I dip them anyways

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Been a while since i could relax and enjoy one

20160517_074223_zpseaoxmhc2.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

got the ac on the camaro fixed, it was just a compressor relay and was low on freon, $40 later the ac is blowing cold again

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2181 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...