Sonic Electronix

trying to find a amp that pushes 1500 rms for sq

Its gonna try and overpower everything else in the system ... too much bass like that is not SQ ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

bobby099-55368-albums-my-98-blazer-work-progess-4822-picture-i-named-my-system-i-know-no-one-does-but-hulk-20966.jpg

this is what the top of the box looks like, im just looking for a good amp i was looking at the sundown 1500 v2 amps but its kinda alot of money but i know its the most important item but thats gunna break me for sure, sorry about the caulk it was cold out lol.

but its kinda alot of money but i know its the most important item but thats gunna break me for sure

one thing is for sure, if you build big, you need to spend big ... looks like you are going to need alot of battery power, no matter what amp(s) you run ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

yeah i have 4 kinetik hc 2400s on it the amps are the only thing im waiting on plus i wanna lay down some carpet on it but i wanna just fire the subs up for a quick listen im hopeing its what i expected to be loud to me it doesnt need to be 40000 watts loud welll i would like it to be that loud but im just beginning to learn all the audio tricks and tips.

SQ is almost all user dependent....

I honestly consider my sub stage way more SQ than most setups on this forum, but that's me. My idea of musical reproduction is different than others. Some people like tight, accurate "punchy" bass, while others like "looser" bass. The trend seems to be "looser" bass.

Most of these sub people talk about sounding "good" sound like poo to me. The lack of ability to reproduce music is pathetic, they just make noise. Polk makes decent SQ stuff.

And OP if you want a real SQ amp you're going to need to up your budget a good bit. And if you want real SQ on your sub stage you need to run A/B power. I miss the deep sexy accurate sound of my JL 13 on a P500.2 I've yet to hear another using class D power setup come close to the sound it had. If other people say they don't hear the difference, then it sucks for you.

Archived