Sundown Audio

DD M4a?

mc1

• 9 months later...

great amps. I've been running mine @ .35 daily for about 1 year. No issues. Clean sounding and relable. Good protection too!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I run a DD ZSE which is essentially a limited edition m4a with beefier parts (what I was told by DD). I am VERY happy with this amp.

Let me put it this way: with the exact same system, I was doing a 150.1 sealed up with a sundown 3500 at 1 ohm (everything working). Then I changed amps to the ZSE and my alt happened to go out before I could get metered again. The next time I metered was with the ZSE burping from battery power only voltage starting around 13v and did a 151.4 sealed up.

Team NorthWestSPL

i see its dig up dead threads day.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

• 3 years later...

Love DD all there products are made with great quality the only down side is nothing is cheap but u get what u pay with car audio ,always buy good quality first it's cheaper in the long run.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Love DD all there products are made with great quality the only down side is nothing is cheap but u get what u pay with car audio ,always buy good quality first it's cheaper in the long run.

Yeah there amplifiers are actually priced very well (most of my quotes have been a fraction less than MSRP) and the quality is amazing.

There regular subwoofer lines (unless i'm mistaken) are all USA parts minus the basket (that's why they qualify for the "made in USA" label instead of the "built in USA label". Almost every single part has to be USA made to get "made in usa" label).

Redline series is mostly good (the redline 700 and 800 series are priced too high, mid to upper midrange SSA/Fi audio subs can be found for the same price which isn't good since redline is DD's overseas budget line).

• 2 weeks later...

As long as u got good electrical that amp is a beast way underrated

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived