If you are under one of your parents it'll be a lot less. I have a gixxer 1000 and I am 19 and if I was on my own it'd be like 1500 every 6 months, but since I'm under my moms name it is only 300 every 6 months

X2

Yeah, im pretty sure until you're 24 or until you have your own homeowners insurance, if you go under your parents policy, you'll save a ton.

I don't quite get it either, as we're older than 18, but that's just how it works I guess.

But yeah, I go through American Family Ins. - and on my Yamaha 750 it's only 22 bucks a month and I'm 20.

So find out who your folks have their homeowners through and give them a call and they'll hook you up.

Good luck and ride safe.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Idk why you have to have insurance unless you just want it.

I just bought an r6 for the sole reason of not needing to buy insurance and the amazing mpg I get :) lol.

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

you dont need to have full coverage but im fairly certain you still need to have liability on a bike. in NC and NY and PA its that way.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you dont need to have full coverage but im fairly certain you still need to have liability on a bike. in NC and NY and PA its that way.

Damn that sucks......you don't need any insurance in FL. Only time insurance comes in play is if you want to be one of those BA's who don't wear a helmet ;)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Damn that sucks......you don't need any insurance in FL. Only time insurance comes in play is if you want to be one of those BA's who don't wear a helmet ;)

fuck haha ya gotta have insurance in missouri kinda just lookin at liability... really not a way for someone to jack it unless im at a friends house or someone breaks in my place

727... thank ya sir ill check it out

Cog... who do you have lol

damn was going to suggest USAA

but i havent had to deal with US insurance in so long that i dont who has the best prices any more

USAA doesn't write motorcycle policies anymore, they pawn it off to Progressive, they only write car policies now.

Personally, I'd get liability and forget it. It may sound bad, but if you have an accident bad enough to have to file a claim, odds are you won't be alive to be the one to file it. It also helps if you're covered w/ some form of health insurance for minor injuries (broken bones, road rash), but as far as the bike, usually they are total losses.

By no means am I suggesting not to get one, I'm a rider (05 Yamaha R1) and I love it, I'm just saying lets be real, on a rocket, you're living life on the edge. You're either gonna fall off the edge or you're gonna continue to make it.

Oh yea, I would recommend theft coverage and uninsured motorist which you should be able to add to a liability policy.

Edited by gibsonm21

08 Tahoe

2 sets of JL Zr 650s

2 15" RE XXX(New)

DC 5k

same here in WI

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Gibson... thanks for the input really appreciate it, i totally undeestand the dangers of riding... almost get hit in my car now but with a bike you have to pay attenion 100xs more than what you would a car... people just dont look for them i know i do and i give a biker plenty of room..ive heard alot of stories from family about friends that are paralyzed or dead and stuff.. cant be too safe with a bike but riding with my father is something i really want to do ya know?

Idk why you have to have insurance unless you just want it.

I just bought an r6 for the sole reason of not needing to buy insurance and the amazing mpg I get :) lol.

Get insurance on your bike!! If you must have a good reason.....I am currently pretty fucked because I didn't have it on mine.......and I didn't do a damn thing wrong!!

It's not required in my state, but I wish it was!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500