I don't wanna generalize or stereotype, but I'm sick and tired of people that think JL is the end all be all of car audio. Like honestly its good stuff at best but holy shit its not the best damn thing since sliced bread. Now as far as people who know their stuff and still choose JL, thats fine (e.g. robolop). But these douchers that go to their local shop and have 2 12" W0's on a 500/1 in a prefab box that think their the loudest car ever and have no clue about anything of their system really piss me off. I had one kid tell me that his JL's would dominate my BTL just because JL is always louder. I know this is kind of a rant but i just cant stand it anymore.

Edited by cvxsmitty58

Hey you're not the only one. My buddy spent $700 per sub.. on a w7. I kept saying "dude get a DC Audio or Sundown Audio" they sound just as bad ass as JL audio maybe even BETTER. But he already got one, and he's about to get another.. I cant wait to get my dcs so I can show him that you can spend less money and get a good quality sub for half the price...but with my luck he'll be stubborn and try to turn his gain all the way up and blow his $700 subs...The dude is even getting 2 1000/1. (RAGE) AQ, DC, and Sundown amp are almost well known to be the best amps...but he's just so stubborn...but I guess it's his money, he can do what he wants. -.-'

I hate main stream subwoofers like JL audio, Rockford, Kickers...they're so overly priced because of their name...

/edit LOL at your picture DjCrush.

Edited by carshateme

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Yeah, you're gonna hear it a lot. Just ignore it. JL is pretty good, just over priced.

not overpriced, higher priced. If it was overpriced, nobody would buy it.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I hate main stream subwoofers like JL audio, Rockford, Kickers...they're so overly priced because of their name...

Saying you hate Rockford anything on this forum is just asking for the hammer lol just playin man I know what you mean everyone in my area all they know is kicker jl alpine etc.. and they swear by it

I got my DC level 4 and all my friends were like HOLY SHIAT that is a huge magnet! And I'm like you guys have no idea.. They wouldn't believe me if I showed them a pic of a level 5 let alone a level 6. Oh and the one friend that has 2 Fi BLs and an AQ 2200 has heard of DC subs and he told me that there was a level 7 for sure lol -smiled and agreed then turned my back and facepalmed

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Saying you hate Rockford anything on this forum is just asking for the hammer lol just playin man I know what you mean everyone in my area all they know is kicker jl alpine etc.. and they swear by it

I got my DC level 4 and all my friends were like HOLY SHIAT that is a huge magnet! And I'm like you guys have no idea.. They wouldn't believe me if I showed them a pic of a level 5 let alone a level 6. Oh and the one friend that has 2 Fi BLs and an AQ 2200 has heard of DC subs and he told me that there was a level 7 for sure lol -smiled and agreed then turned my back and facepalmed

Lol. Well I just don't like the subwoofers. Rockfords make good wiring kits, amplifiers and etc...

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

A level 7 may contribute to the end of the world. as well as a sore back in the meantime.