Jump to content

Got a new car (2012 Chevy Sonic)


Recommended Posts

Posted

2012 Chevy Sonic

Mmmmm

Just thought I would let you guys know.

Not sure which one exactly, I've been looking at a few.

I'm leaning towards a Black sedan, but I still like the hatchbacks as well.

I was thinking about a system, then I realized how screwy the dash is.

Chevy-Sonic-Dash.jpg

I mean, look at the radio.

Looks I'll be wiring up a system to the stock h/u, don't want to do any permanent modifications to a brand new car...

Anyway, yeah, just posting because I'm bored.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Lmao...yeah..you'd have to be creative with that dash.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

They will eventually make a dash kit.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Posted

I'd get the hatch.

I like the way the 3 door hatches look, buuuut I hate it when I have to fuck with my seats for people to get in the back.

And the 5 door hatches look to... crowded? Idk.

But that's why I'm leaning towards the Sedan at the moment

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

I think in newer 3 dor hatchbacks, the seats (at least the drivers) goes back to the reclined position and distance from the pedals that it was before moving it. so that shoudn't be a problem unless it's crap, basically. I think that 5 door hatchbacks just look weird, and the sedan versions are OK..

Posted

I also still haven't even had a chance to test drive one yet, so at this point I'm just assuming I'll like it.

Hell, I may end up not liking it and going a completely different direction.

It's gonna take some getting used to though, I've been riding it and driving trucks all my life.

Only time I've driven a small car was driving my brother's '01 Accord home from Charlotte, NC, about 300 miles.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Narrowed it down to either a red 5 door hatchback:

52596128.jpg

Or a black sedan:

53702562.jpg

Those are the only pictures the dealership lists online, I'll try to get a few more when I actually go check them out in person.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

bmw 3-series

you can buy two sonics for the cost of one new three series.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...