Jump to content

Got a new car (2012 Chevy Sonic)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got home from sitting in a dealership for about 5 hours.

Ended up grabbing that black sedan, and I LOVE it.

edit-

I'll post pics in a bit

How's the interior and inside?

I got the lighter colored interior, which is grey. It's a little small, but that's expected, being a sub-compact.

I got the connectivity package which adds remote start, cruise control, and an "upgraded" radio, which adds an AUX/USB in the glove box.

No center console, which is kinda lame, but they make up for it by having a glove compartment, and another storage compartment above that.

10 air bags all around, back seats don't have much leg room, but again it's a sub-compact, so that's expected. The trunk is a lot larger than I expected though.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

No center console, which is kinda lame,

What do you mean?

There's no center console between the seats.

2012_Chevy_Sonic_off_10.jpg

how much was it

I'd rather not disclose how much we actually paid, but the sticker was $17,455.

2012 LT Sedan + Connectivity package.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Yeah, I only paid $11,000 for my 2009 Impala LT...has a huge trunk, and is very spacious....not to mention good on gas.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2842 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...