KillaCam Posted February 21, 2012 Report Posted February 21, 2012 do want! waiting on specs And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted February 21, 2012 Report Posted February 21, 2012 Nice. Hopefully along with the new tweets theyre coming out with some better packaging lol X2 Their shipping packaging suks . Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 21, 2012 Author Report Posted February 21, 2012 I think they look like delicious cupcakes. I know theyre 4 ohm still 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Brandonrcm Posted February 21, 2012 Report Posted February 21, 2012 DO want. Just picked up a set of their current models earlier this month, by the time I actually use em these will be out. Fuck
OldsBoomer Posted February 21, 2012 Report Posted February 21, 2012 II can't wait to get my hands on these babies and guys ill let you know everything once Navid releases the info to me. Ill post prices and size and rms, etc. For all you guys! Suburban Coming Soon
OldsBoomer Posted February 21, 2012 Report Posted February 21, 2012 Or maybe I have the prices I don't know if I can release it yet ill call Navid tomorrow for all of you keep your eyes on this thread Suburban Coming Soon
knowledge Posted February 21, 2012 Report Posted February 21, 2012 they look real good REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 21, 2012 Author Report Posted February 21, 2012 Or maybe I have the prices I don't know if I can release it yet ill call Navid tomorrow for all of you keep your eyes on this thread Quit teasing... I want to order my mids and highs this weekend. lol 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
MrBalll Posted February 21, 2012 Report Posted February 21, 2012 Those have an interesting look to them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.