mw02civic Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 send me 6 ill test them haha just kidding man I dont think I have the material to make 6 full dish caps. I think you would have to cut your dustcaps off to make them work anyway. I think I know the perfect maniac out there to stress test something. He has a pair of 10s and loves to find the limit of subs. Thor to the rescue!
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 send me 6 ill test them haha just kidding man I dont think I have the material to make 6 full dish caps. I think you would have to cut your dustcaps off to make them work anyway. I think I know the perfect maniac out there to stress test something. He has a pair of 10s and loves to find the limit of subs. rob? Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
sprkn_ranger Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Do they make the cloth in white? Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 send me 6 ill test them haha just kidding man I dont think I have the material to make 6 full dish caps. I think you would have to cut your dustcaps off to make them work anyway. I think I know the perfect maniac out there to stress test something. He has a pair of 10s and loves to find the limit of subs. rob? That would be him Do they make the cloth in white? I have not seen any.
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 Do they make the cloth in white? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silver-Carbon-Fiber-Hybrid-2x2-Twill-Fabric-6-oz-50-W-10-yds-200-/320753818483?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item4aae6adb73
sprkn_ranger Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Do they make the cloth in white? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silver-Carbon-Fiber-Hybrid-2x2-Twill-Fabric-6-oz-50-W-10-yds-200-/320753818483?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item4aae6adb73 That would make a bad ass dustcap! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 Blue and white http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-White-PW-Kevlar-Hybrid-Cloth-50-10-yds-180-/390209766851?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&vxp=mtr&hash=item5ada5085c3 Red and white http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-White-Kevlar-Hybrid-Cloth-6-oz-PW-42-Wide-10-yds-180-/390338881259?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&vxp=mtr&hash=item5ae202a6eb This looks white http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carbon-Fiber-Hybrid-Cloth-1K-2x2-twill-48-W-35-yd-/390379126499?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item5ae468bee3 Silver and Black http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silver-Carbon-Fiber-Hybrid-2x2-Twill-Fabric-6-oz-50-W-23-yd-/320763081858?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item4aaef83482
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 Once I get this down, I may order a few other colors and see if there is any interest.
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 The one pictured is the standard flat dc dustcap but done in cf. I am working on making the full dish caps.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.