ant the ninja Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Dear god I can feel my ears bleeding just reading this thread. 2002 Ford Explorer XLT Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's Rear Stage: ??? Two 15" Powerbass M154 Audiopipe AP15001d Pioneer DEH-P5100UB
OrionStang Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 Sweetness. Everything is tuned right, so I guess I was worried about nothing. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 Dear god I can feel my ears bleeding just reading this thread. I'm fucking deaf from my military time. Whats loud to some people, I'm like meh. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
skittlesRgood Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Dear god I can feel my ears bleeding just reading this thread. says the man with coaxial 5x7"s. i mean, if you dont know then dont bash. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Watch the bass Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Could it be, that you have one of those wonderamps that put´s a little bit much more power out than rated? "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
OrionStang Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 Haha, I didn't notice the 5x7's in his sig. LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
TRTC360 Posted February 24, 2012 Report Posted February 24, 2012 http://www.pyleaudio...m-Horn-Tweeter- Pretty sure those would sound like ass and a half... Alot of pyle pro is actually very good sounding equipment. I have some pyle pro pmw6's and they sound amazing. Also heard some of their tweeters at a get together last month and those sounded good aswell. You'd be surprised the brands of equipment that sound good or great in the right hands, I'm not talking power handeling just sound, I've heard multiple power acoustik, Sony, pioneer, etc setups that actually sound great, if you know what you're doing pretty much anything can sound good. have you ever heard a real SQ car? you always hear people say "these $30 PA speakers sound great!" but they only think that because they have never heard anything better. i mean we all thought we were loud when we were not shit, and thought we sounded good when we sounded like ass. but being on the forum, people shouldnt praise a product when they have no good reference. its rampant on this forum. people praise one brand over another but never tried the other brand. it really makes their input useless. not attacking you, im just putting that out there. little rant. I completely agree with everything you said, I've never heard a true sq car but I have somewhat an understanding of what it means to have true sq and all the work that's put in, what I meant by saying that any equipment can sound good is that you don't need to spend thousands of dollars on mids or highs to get a good sounding system going, of course if you do spend the money on some high end equipment obviously there will be a difference and I.understand that, I just hate when people bash a product simply because they run better equipment or because they are running with the bandwagon and doing the whole he said she said nonsense. Sorry for the thread jack Stang,just had to put out my opinion out there since your question has been answered anyway. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
kirill007 Posted February 24, 2012 Report Posted February 24, 2012 If you are crossed over at 6-7k hertz, then i doubt you even send 100w to them. There is not a lot of musical content above 3-4khertz. If you would clamp your tweeters i'm pretty sure you are barely sending them 50w RMS. Moral of the story, you don't need to have tweeters that have a power rating of 150W RMS if you want to cross them over that high. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Watch the bass Posted February 24, 2012 Report Posted February 24, 2012 If you are crossed over at 6-7k hertz, then i doubt you even send 100w to them. There is not a lot of musical content above 3-4khertz. If you would clamp your tweeters i'm pretty sure you are barely sending them 50w RMS. Moral of the story, you don't need to have tweeters that have a power rating of 150W RMS if you want to cross them over that high. You think would be better to get 8 Ohm tweets maby 4 set´s? "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
skittlesRgood Posted February 24, 2012 Report Posted February 24, 2012 If you are crossed over at 6-7k hertz, then i doubt you even send 100w to them. There is not a lot of musical content above 3-4khertz. If you would clamp your tweeters i'm pretty sure you are barely sending them 50w RMS. Moral of the story, you don't need to have tweeters that have a power rating of 150W RMS if you want to cross them over that high. thanks for repeating exactly what i already said If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.