Blind or Deaf?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Last year (my freshman year in college), I saw the biggest/nicest/most amazing pair of tatas on the littlest girl ever when she woke me up at 5am in the morning to flash me. I can't imagine not being able to be graced by such a presence ever again in my life. Plus if you're deaf, you can still *feel* the music. Isn't that what being a basshead is all about anyways? ;)

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

I guess deaf. im already clinically blind without my glasses or contacts and its awful without them.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Deaf, like people have said before. I can deal with not being able to hear. But I couldn't imagine not being able to see my loved ones.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

I wouldn't mind muting a bitch, but couldn't imagine not being able to see some titties.

haghahahaha that´s going to my signature!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

A guy used to live across the street from me who was deaf, he went deaf from something at work and he had 4 15 Orion's on some Orion amp 5000 not sure if it was peak or RMS but it was loud. Couple stinger batteries in an astro van. He could still hear just a bit but he always had that radio playing some bone crusher all I ever heard out of that van. You literally had to yell for him to even hear you standing next to him. His apartment complex called him in all the time cuz they thought him and his girl were fighting cuz he talked loud to hear try and hear himself lol. Cool ass dude one of the first to get me into bigger powered systems.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

A guy used to live across the street from me who was deaf, he went deaf from something at work and he had 4 15 Orion's on some Orion amp 5000 not sure if it was peak or RMS but it was loud. Couple stinger batteries in an astro van. He could still hear just a bit but he always had that radio playing some bone crusher all I ever heard out of that van. You literally had to yell for him to even hear you standing next to him. His apartment complex called him in all the time cuz they thought him and his girl were fighting cuz he talked loud to hear try and hear himself lol. Cool ass dude one of the first to get me into bigger powered systems.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Prefer deaf, but being blind opens up more options on women. Can I be deaf in one ear and blind in one eye.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg