Brand0nnn Posted September 17, 2014 Report Posted September 17, 2014 Don't mean to bring this helpful thread back to life but I just thought I should let you guys know how great this truly was. 15 minutes of reading well spent no regrets.
MaxVolume Posted September 17, 2014 Report Posted September 17, 2014 psh way to bump a dead thread jeez never read this before, damn near crying on my break
Lbox88 Posted September 17, 2014 Report Posted September 17, 2014 Some threads are worth a bump once in a while. UBL | Build Log
GassenD Posted September 17, 2014 Report Posted September 17, 2014 Thank you all for bumping this back! Greatest lunch I've had in awhile. '97 Explorer2 Sundown SA 15's SQ 2200D Kinetik KHC1800 (Front) Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back) KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC 130A Alt + Big 3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.