Second Skin Audio

2 10s and 1 15

icekap4

cancellation. woofers will fight with each other causing muddy sound and terrible performance. you may think it "sounds good" or "loud" but it would probably honestly sound like complete shit if i were to sit in it.

box is way too fucking small too. thats enough space for like 2 10s if that. the reason why the dealers told you to gtfo is because they think you're stupid (which you kind of are if you're serious about that god awful design/idea) and i kind of applaud them for doing so.

i had 2 8's 2 10's and 2 12's in my car oon diff amps and it was clean. didnt cancel out, nada. but they all had their own enclosures. i see his box is too small but i dont see why everyone against multiple size setups anyways. least he didnt say that subs only played different frequencies no matter what song.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

I would have to agree. Might sound good to you but comparing that design to a proper built one, yours will most likely sound horrible. I see nothing but cancellation and sloppiness in the bass line with that pointless small enclosure.

Six words.... what%20the%20fuck%20is%20this%20shit%203.jpg

First off why would you want 2 10s and 1 15....

Hope you planned on getting a different amp for the 10s and 15....

Second off...cancellation....it's gonna sound.....horrible

Third...box is way too small...

Fourth...nevermind. -.-'

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Archived