Sonic Electronix

Went out again, can't get it to work. Its under warranty at least.

Cold solder

Since it's under warranty, I wouldn't risk a self repair job.

Never say something like selfrepair.It´s mostly cold solder if it work again and shot of again. That means messurement and finding the cold point, that´s work.

Idk dB´r look´s to me more as a sidline firm of the owner in the last times. That means if Orion say nothing, that the man behind dBr do nothing on his amp,

till he find the time, to search and find.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Seriously though, it's probably a loose connection going to that channel/terminals, which you can track down by tracing the wires coming from the terminals, but I still wouldn't recommend opening it and voiding the warranty.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Seriously though, it's probably a loose connection going to that channel/terminals, which you can track down by tracing the wires coming from the terminals, but I still wouldn't recommend opening it and voiding the warranty.

Agree i wouldnt break a waranty of a new item as well.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Its really depends with Db-r. Depends how busy they are, if they have parts in-stock (<This can take forever if they don't) but Spring tends to be very busy anyway. It's anyone's guess, but they are very organized (at least when I've sent stuff to them). You'll get is back as soon as they can.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!