things people do that you wanna laugh at them (stupid things)

When people use the wrong lifting technique. Cool man, you can bench 405, but your back looks like a pretzel.

Squatters who barely bend their knees and think they got 600. I lol every time, looking right at them. And they have that dumb stare like "what?".

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

When people use the wrong lifting technique. Cool man, you can bench 405, but your back looks like a pretzel.

Squatters who barely bend their knees and think they got 600. I lol every time, looking right at them. And they have that dumb stare like "what?".

Yep, my local gym is also very notorious for all back deadlifting -_-

i like to laugh at people who pass me,speed up then end up catching the same red light as i do

I also like when I pass people, catch a look with the same notion as you, and then I pass the light and YOU get stuck at the red. I really do not care abotu speed, when I have time I ride slow. If I have less time, I try to make my way as fast as possible. Most people think I am just trying to pass them when the truth is I got caught up at home longer than anticipated, had excessive snow on the truck, and 10 minutes behind my normal schedule.

I mean, if I get the same light as you then I am no worse for it. But if I catch the light, I saved myself a couple minutes. Just saying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?