how far you planning to ever have to shoot? I like to shoot 10 yds and in. 25 yds is not pistol distance for me.

I agree, I don't ever plan on shooting farther than 20-25ft. I just have read articles where people claim to pistol shoot long distances and didn't know how common it was. Glad to hear I'm not crazy lol.
Naw you're not crazy bro... Figure like this... For personal defense you generally arent gonna shoot or shoot at someone 20-25 ft away are you? No because they aren't an immediate threat... I believe most shootings happen between 3-5 yds (going from memory) could be wrong but encounters are up close and personal thats why they are self defense

FBI says 12" for men and 11" for women...

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a savage. Well two. One is a bull barrel 22 and the other is a savage 10tr 308.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Same ammo different day. I guess practice makes perfect. I was actually suprised that I did this good this has been my second time shooting a bolt action with scope. I've always been used to red dots or irons on my ar.

20141122_145525_zpsl00eevqq.jpg

• 1 month later...

So my wife hooked me up with a tachyon ops gun am for Christmas. It mounts to the bill of a cap and I got the chance to go out and run through it a bit today. This video is more or less a function test. Not really trying to do much but when I switched to the zev tech parts that I'd need to run federal primers. Well these are wolf primers Nd I don't see any issues. I think I need to adjust the angle on the cam some too so you can see more of the target and uprange but this is pretty cool and I can't wait to runa. Match with it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

• 2 weeks later...

The wife let me get this for our 25th. What a woman! It started out as a Rock River Arms LAR-15 "Operator III" that I have since made a few changes to (YHM upper, guard & brake, Timney Competition trigger & Bushnell AR223 3-12x 40mm scope w/ Burris P.E.P.R. mount) and had Cerakoated "Bright White". Now if we could just get out of the single digits so I could take it out and zero it in.

410657178.jpg

2011 Chevy Silverado LT 5.3L 4x4 Ext.-cab

"Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think."

The wife let me get this for our 25th. What a woman! It started out as a Rock River Arms LAR-15 "Operator III" that I have since made a few changes to (YHM upper, guard & brake, Timney Competition trigger & Bushnell AR223 3-12x 40mm scope w/ Burris P.E.P.R. mount) and had Cerakoated "Bright White". Now if we could just get out of the single digits so I could take it out and zero it in.

410657178.jpg

f3a6af6ef56739799fefd3889b45aeed.jpg

I've got some purchases to make but my summer project is the super ultra 3 gun rifle build

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Haven't decided yet on most of it when I do I'll post it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived