Sonic Electronix

I DONT UNDERSTAND SOUND DEADENER!!

Well, looks like this has already been answered. The SecondSkin I got, was completely worth it. Hearing the metal ping and vibrate was so annoying and distracting. Hearing other people's systems without sound deadener, sounds like crap, IMO.

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

No guys I don't want my rattle!and sorry I'm new to this kind of stuff.I wanna stop the rattle but I still want people to hear the bass down the street.Not the rattle down the street.that's why I'm asking this.lighten up.

No guys I don't want my rattle!and sorry I'm new to this kind of stuff.I wanna stop the rattle but I still want people to hear the bass down the street.Not the rattle down the street.that's why I'm asking this.lighten up.

Bass down the street, rattle down the street, doesn't matter. You're still an asshole for wanting to disturb other people.

Build for you, not for others.

What they are trying to explain to you is that even hearing the bass outside, and it being loud out there is just opening yourself up to cops, and people that decide hey.. hes got a nice system and go and jack it. The sound deadener yes.. will remove the rattle somewhat and make the "Boom" more audible, there just asking "Why would you wanna be heard from outside and open yourself up to all that risk" That's all. I have lightened up by the way.. from 150 to 149 pounds thank you very much. ;) have a good one

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Your one of those people arent you....

:gheybandwgn:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

See, a lot of us get a bad rap with our systems cause people think we are "just another boom car" because people like you that "want to be heard down the street". And your going to get flamed for it cause a lot of us try real hard NOT to disturb others.

I mean yeah I like pissing people off with it at times.I'm not saying I wanna go everywhere with my windows down and have my system full tilt to see if I can get pulled or robbed.Call me bandwagon if you want but I'm not the only person that wants to acheive this goal.Sorry I asked a question.and thanks for the answers.

The deadener doesn't really makes you less loud on the outside if you don't cover 100%. Only 25-30% of coverage is needed with good deadener, like stinger deadening, secondskin and SoundDeadenerShowdown.

But it's still stupid for you to want it loud on the outside.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

If you want to be heard down the street why dont you just get loud then :shrug: .

Everyone on here is acting like they only beat at shows and not going down the road so they dont piss people off.

Any time you turn up your system it can be heard. So everyone on this forum is pissing people off even if they mean to or not

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF