Second Skin Audio

Mtx jackhammer

if 1500 is cheap I hope you didnt look around and see what you could buy for close to that. and with 10k could do a 155 or so.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I honestl don't care how well it does to be honest I just got it for fun like I said I have a comp ride already and it hits 158.9 db's all day if not higher so I'm not worried about comps or anything I just got it literally for the hell of it just for fun. Now any one have any ideal for a box design? IDE like to go ported and tuned low if possible just need little help with design cuz its so big

id honestly have no idea on box size but would tune it stupid low. proibably mid 20s. You got any pics or vids of your other ride? 158s are nothing to sneeze at

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I honestl don't care how well it does to be honest I just got it for fun like I said I have a comp ride already and it hits 158.9 db's all day if not higher so I'm not worried about comps or anything I just got it literally for the hell of it just for fun. Now any one have any ideal for a box design? IDE like to go ported and tuned low if possible just need little help with design cuz its so big

if you have a comp ride that hits that all day and higher... why the hell are you asking us for box size help/info? seriously. I am at a loss of words for this statement and would like a valid answer.

List equipment etc, post some pics.. surely you'd have at least one pic of it on your pc or uploaded somewhere.. what's your competitor name? what organization so I can look into it.. minds want to know.

Edited by FlexIssues

I'll post some pics of it soon as I get it back it's in the shop right now in a different city just gettig some finishing touches on it lol

uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:peepwall:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

you'll want probably 10-12 cubes for the box. i think most 21" subs require 8-10.

good luck with the sub! i have seen some people on youtube do some impressive things with them (with the right amount of power)

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel