EricM9104 Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 what do you mean best buy/wal-mart versions suck. are you one of those people that think that companies make inferior products to sell at stores like wal-mart and best buy. i mean seriously if you owned a company would you do that?Well, they don't exactly suck. The only ones I've seen at BestBuy and Wal-Mart are the el cheap-o blue cone subs there, their coaxials are a diff story. =]Lol, no. I don't think that if a company sells a product at Wal-Mart of BestBuy it would automatically suck. Nahhh. I would buy it in person but much cheaper to buy online. Oh, Nismo..... LOL. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
FI_Aaron Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 type rs sound good and will get loud..congrats bro Lets Go Ski
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 Well, they don't exactly suck. The only ones I've seen at BestBuy and Wal-Mart are the el cheap-o blue cone subs there, their coaxials are a diff story. =] Lol, no. I don't think that if a company sells a product at Wal-Mart of BestBuy it would automatically suck. Nahhh. I would buy it in person but much cheaper to buy online. Oh, Nismo..... LOL. Got a problem homie!!!
littleitaly1990 Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 damn you littleitalyWhat did I do? (innocent face) A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
EricM9104 Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 He got two Type-R dual 2 ohms! LOL. You picked it. Hmmm, how's he gonna wire em to the amp and it'll see 1 ohm load? Does the BXi1206D have dual outputs, wire each sub to 1 ohm, wire each in seperate output on amp and the amp should see a 1 ohm load right!?!?! 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Eric B Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 He got two Type-R dual 2 ohms! LOL. You picked it. Hmmm, how's he gonna wire em to the amp and it'll see 1 ohm load? Does the BXi1206D have dual outputs, wire each sub to 1 ohm, wire each in seperate output on amp and the amp should see a 1 ohm load right!?!?! You wont see a 1ohm load with dual 2's....youll see a 8ohm,2ohm, or a .5ohm load 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
EricM9104 Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 --> QUOTE(Eric B @ Dec 19 2007, 09:30 AM) 214289[/snapback] You wont see a 1ohm load with dual 2's....youll see a 8ohm,2ohm, or a .5ohm load Wiring up each dual 2 to 1 ohm on each sub, than.... like. uhhhh....... bah, screw it. i won't go into detail on what I'm rambling about. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Bryan Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 What did I do? (innocent face)uhh posted damn near the exact same thing i posted, i need better ninja typing skills.. MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 Damit I told him dual 4!!!!
Eric B Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Dec 19 2007, 09:30 AM) 214289[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You wont see a 1ohm load with dual 2's....youll see a 8ohm,2ohm, or a .5ohm load Wiring up each dual 2 to 1 ohm on each sub, than.... like. uhhhh....... bah, screw it. i won't go into detail on what I'm rambling about. I was talking the available loads with 2 Dual 2ohm, yes you can wire each to 1ohm but with 2 in parallel itll see .5ohm 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.