The Wagon, two 12's, few thousand watts.

i don't see how it's a 'US' style. it's a slot port in the middle of the box...we did not patent that or some shit lol. i like how it gives it a nice kerf effect without the kerf cuts. nice trick to substitute using really long pieces of wood to get that kerf bend as well. especially if you don't have any long pieces readily available

the clown who commented my box was a "copy" has made comments like the following:

I had an Audible car pull 155 DB 12 years ago using Orion subs

I'm still trying to work the "audible" bit out?

150 Audible is a 160. so if you add 10 ndb to your own Numbers that is your true SPL

oh, that clears things up! :WTFBubble:

You cant deny that i ALLWAYS come in the top 10 LOUDEST QUALITY AUDIBLE CARS, NO DISTORTION IN AUS

oh, right!

A disco is Audible SPL 165 DB. They break that they get fined. If you get pulled over your car is on alloud its exhaust 119 AUDIBLE. and that is how you can get out of a fine on how loud your system is

alrighty then!

wind your windows up and have them test your car 1 metre from your exhaust with your sound system at what ever level you like and you wont break 110

I'll get right on that! when I asked

why would I meter my car from outside?

I sit inside the car?

he responded:

sorry james your last statement shows ur not all there or just dont know. I have worked that industrie for 15 years and tested heaps of venues with cops beside me and the metre in my hand .

I want what he's on!

his signature on another forum reads

I build the Loudest Audible Cars In Australia

:nothingtoadd:

i have never seen a slot port done like that but if you dont mind i might use that in one of my next builds. i just love the way it looks.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

new sub VS old? the "new" one in the first pic is actually old and broken, was just making sure they'd fit in the box before ordering four... we killed that one bottoming it out off about 2000watts, in a box that really didn't seem to offer any cone control... voice coil is still good though :P just a bit, kinky?

20120730112015.jpg

20120806111846.jpg

20120806111134.jpg

currently trying to run them in and hoping they get a bit louder!

they measured as having an FS of 42-44Hz, but are meant to be 36Hz...

they at least have the advantage of handling the whole 800watts they're getting, unlike the pioneers, and should take about 3 times this for burps ;) (may result in more kinkiness?)

Archived