Your favourite CDs?

Simply put, what are your favourite CDs? Ever since I started buying CDs I've noticed that there are more songs on them than just the "mainstream" ones that get the most radio time, etc. So if you've got any CDs that you think are noteworthy, post away!

My personal favourites (in no specific order) are:

-The Eminem Show by Eminem. I remember listening to this in my portable CD player back in middle school/early highschool right up until I got my first iPod. Really got me into Eminem and ever since then I've been a huge fan

-All 6s And 7s by Tech N9ne. Originally bought this because of Worldwide Choppers and then after listening to it a few times it's become one of my favourites.

Got a few more CDs coming in from Amazon so maybe E-40 will make it into this list in the next week or so as well :P

Looking forward to reading about all of your favs!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Hands All Over (Maroon 5), Greatest Hits (Creed), Friday Night Lights (J. Cole), Free Wired (Far East Movement), The E.N.D. (Black Eyed Peas), Disc-Overy (Tinie Tempah), Lazarus (Travie McCoy), Loose Dirt (Klaypex), a bunch of country CDs, and my mix CDs.

I was looking at Disc-Overy before, it actually looked pretty good. Will probably end up getting it eventually just a matter of time now. How do you like the rest of The E.N.D. though? Haven't listened to anything on that one other than the first 5 songs

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Since it's the only CD I own since I couldn't find downloads, it's by default, my favorite (transferred to ipod, and some of the songs bump epically :D ). Picked it up for £0.01

on Amazon.co.uk, and paid $5 to ship here.

Drum & Bass Sessions - Introducing a music phenomena

227493_226744214009172_100000207864941_1061962_8178908_n.jpg

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)