having trouble finding 2g wire....

this MB quart amp im looking into says the recommended power/ground cable is 2g. now, ive bounced around to darvex, audiosavings, XS power, Knu, and have come up empty handed (unless im blind). im just looking for a section of wire, not like an amp kit, and only about up to 8-10ft. the only one i have found so far is this brand:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_38602_Absolute-PROP2G20RD-Red.html

problem is that is says it does NOT comply with awg standards. and i dont wanna buy something that is way off awg standards. unless someone has used this brand before and its pretty close. just looking to make sure i feed this amp what it needs. any help in pointing me in the right direction with a company that sells 2g at a reasonable price. but, seems as though its umcommon unless im just looking in the wrong areas.

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

look up 2g welding cable, it is your best bet, just make sure the strands are fine.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

thanks. ill give that a shot

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1330420184' post='1909199]

Mechman sells 2g wire iirc, check there website out

:good: +1

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1330420184' post='1909199]

Mechman sells 2g wire iirc, check there website out

thanks ill look

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

i found some 2g welding cable for $1.89/ft. reasonable price?

Edited by Kdub26

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

Or, you can just use 1/0 gauge and a 1/0 to 4 gauge reducer at the amp to allow it to fit clean.

http://www.knukoncep...fm?prodID=SSGR0

interesting. im guessing it wouldnt harm the amp? if i get that, then ill just use my left over 0g and get that reducer. then just get a new fuse holder. would most def be a lot cheaper than getting 2g and new fuse holder.

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.