1750/3500 rms/max

sensitivity is 85db

Sub displacement is. 389

Power will be 2 Memphis mojo 4000.1 strapped together at 16 volts

Height 21"

Width 48"

Depth 32"

subs up port back

I was wanting to build a removable port one tuned kinda high for spl then a low tune for daily. Going in a tahoe, Thanks for the help!

Missing recommended ported volume. Cannot find it.

Just saw your post CVX.. I'm just too lazy to go look for the information now.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

i don't know if you saw the 7 pages of requests before this lol.

yeah i saw :/

i just posted about a week or two ago.

and from what i hear cvx, you got skills for some wall building.

i will wait for as long as you need man.

thanks again

plus i keep trying to use sketchup, and its easy and im using all the tools,but there is little things here and there that are really confusing me and are haulting me from building my much needed wall

2 DC AUDIO Level 5 18s Carbon Fiber Dust Caps, Direct Leads, Stiffened Spiders

Stinger SPV69, SPV70's (2)

Stetsom 7KD

Excelene 50+ feet 0g Welding Cable

Soundstream 4.500 + JBL 1000.4

Cadence Mids + Earthquake Highs

Clarion 507 BT + EQ

All Stinger Parts/Adapters/ETC.

WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW YORK/LONG ISLAND SHOWS!!!

Box is 7.65 cuft internally tuned to 37 hrtz.

for one 15? holy dick.

A designer that can make ported and 4th order bandpass boxes and isn't able to do kerfed ports or aeroports.

And only goes by recommended enclosure volume... I'll pass on that one;

I just can't understand how you can make something complex as a 4th order but not a ported box with aeroports.

And tunes to 33hz most of the time.. i hope not for 4th orders the same.

EDIT: Yes, i was reffering to you but the thing that baffels me the most is the red part.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

A designer that can make ported and 4th order bandpass boxes and isn't able to do kerfed ports or aeroports.

And only goes by recommended enclosure volume... I'll pass on that one;

I just can't understand how you can make something complex as a 4th order but not a ported box with aeroports.

And tunes to 33hz most of the time.. i hope not for 4th orders the same.

Excuse me? I hope you're not referring to me, I tune it to 33hz because they want it between 32-34 hz. I go by recommended volume enclosure space so I know what I can deal with because what the manufacture of the sub recommends is what the sub would sound best under. Most designers do that on here. Think before you type. -Cars.

Apology if you weren't referring to me.

Feeling a little butthurt.

Editted: I don't make 4th order boxes. Heck I don't make anything unless I tried it with my shit first. And I don't do aero ports because I've never messed with it. I'm just giving out designs with my expertise on it.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

How about a box for 4 DC lvl2 8"s? Tuned to 32 hertz. Max dimensions 37"w x 11"h x 27"deep. Lookin to get all subs and port facin forward. I have a design I made but question i don't know how good it will be.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

i don't know if you saw the 7 pages of requests before this lol.

yeah i saw :/

i just posted about a week or two ago.

and from what i hear cvx, you got skills for some wall building.

i will wait for as long as you need man.

thanks again

plus i keep trying to use sketchup, and its easy and im using all the tools,but there is little things here and there that are really confusing me and are haulting me from building my much needed wall

shoot me a PM and i might be able to get back with you faster

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Once again I just want to say thanks guys. I finally got enough time off to build the box you designed for me. I finished it & put it in today. It looks & sounds great. Thanks again!!!!

pics or it's all lies!!!

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

Archived