Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, I think I am pushing what these woofers will take DAILY. I would not want to DOUBLE the power, thats for sure.

Yeah for real your are at the limit of what I would put to them. They might take a little more for a burp, but I wouldnt want to see them in a bassrace, or street beat with more than that..... If ya know what I mean. Great job on the score!! :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest Nismofreak
Posted (edited)

dam..not bad...I hit a 146.6 on bass c.d. I wanna hit a 150 so that is why I am going `10kw rms soon lol

Edited by Nismofreak
Posted

i was thinkin , people in iasca use to talk about db drag, blah blah , and i went to my first db show saturday, and i know i do 150+ in my van in iasca bass boxing with windows down , but bass race i couldnt break the 146.7 no matter what i tried... so i have to say bass racers are nasty.. lol i haveta have my window(s) down like a real street beater to get the most out of my system...

anyhoooo.... congrats on the 149 i know it wasnt easy lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Posted
dam..not bad...I hit a 147 on bass race without music..not bad bro

Thanks, this is with 2 15's, No wall, tuned to 35 too, musical box all the way.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted
, and i know i do 150+ in my van in iasca bass boxing with windows down

I have MAD cabin gain in the acura. I did a 152.1 in Street Beat 3 at the USACI show last month, windows down and meter on the floor.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

if we made the box abit smaller and made the port area abit smaller it would get louder but it wouldnt sound like it does now, this car will hammer out low 30's in the upper 48's all day, get that alt bro and bring it up here.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted
Thanks, this is with 2 15's, No wall, tuned to 35 too, musical box all the way.

yah I got 2 15 no wall tunned to 30hz lol

Posted
149.2 is my highest score to date. Gets LOW on MUSIC 2 :rolleyes:

It's a bitch having them windows up huh?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

i wonder why its so much different, windows up or down?...i can do 153.3 all day with what i have now with both windows down but roll them up and i cant even touch a 147 :unsure:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Guest Nismofreak
Posted
i wonder why its so much different, windows up or down?...i can do 153.3 all day with what i have now with both windows down but roll them up and i cant even touch a 147 :unsure:

same...windows down....ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not a 153.3 lol probably a 150

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...