Duck's Walled Accord - 3/4/14 Nothing to see here, move along, move along

These didn't teak long to set. 95° weather does that. Going to take these to work tomorrow and mark them and use their battery powered grinder with a cut off wheel to cut off the excess.

023_zps0a9db586.jpg

022_zps56e03888.jpg

I am going to attach these to the trim pieces that go up in the front corner of the door sills then i will mount the baffles and wrap the whole thing. But, I am running super low on resin FML. Anyway, went out and did this this morning. Now it's just wait for that to cure and then i can make more progress.

001_zps47fe893c.jpg

002_zps0a1bfadc.jpg

003_zpsb721c078.jpg

004_zpse174fa1d.jpg

[/url]

005_zps00c2f0f7.jpg

006_zpse14f6cd8.jpg

Since i'm out of resing, I'm doing some more sanding on the door pods. I used some 60 and wet sanded to knock down the high stuff and then finished with some 150 and wet sanded again.

I wish i woiuld have wet sanded from the start, made it so much easier to get the finish i wanted. I cant find any pinholes now and it nice and slick. I'm going to get some etching primer and lay down a couple medium coats and sand again with some 500 or 1000 until i get a nice even coat. Then finish with some color that i haven't decided on yet.

Comparison before and after

001_zpse3ce5b4b.jpg

002_zps82d955cc.jpg

004_zps282445b5.jpg

Damn there is a ton of progress happenin here!!!Everything is unique and looks real cool. I love the one off dash. I'm all about gettin loud on low power so this build is right up my alley. I'll be tuned in for sure to see how it turns out.

Damn there is a ton of progress happenin here!!!Everything is unique and looks real cool. I love the one off dash. I'm all about gettin loud on low power so this build is right up my alley. I'll be tuned in for sure to see how it turns out.

Thanks, I definatly want more power, the SA's want more too!

Damn nice.... and thats not easy work.. LOL...

nice job bro...

Tell me about it. Sanding is my least favorite activity. But, Hopefully these will look decent once they are done.

Archived