Other Than Rap....

I Listen to everything..Literally..Country, Rock, Blues..I have been listening to Black Label Society lately..That song Blackened Waters rules. Country..I like Rascal Flatts..I don't know..I listen to so much can't really like one thing in particular..Just whatever I click on it comes up.

Well i seem to be pretty vesitile i listen from every thing from the monkees to the bangles to the b 52s to billy idol to phill collins ace of base R and b and like 2 country soungs =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

John Mayer

Damian Rice

Jack Johnson

Ben Harper

Howie Day

The Killers

Incubus

SOAD

Tool

Serj Tankian

APC

list could go on forever

holy sh!tballs!!! u sound right up my alley. if you like damien (which is one of my favorites) then check out ray lamontagne....he has two albums: "trouble" and "till the sun turns black"..both are good...the second one i feel is better....as i feel damiens second album "9" is better than "O"....

love me some ben harper and jack johnson. u should check out jason mraz, matt wertz, maybe some dave barnes...depending on what you like you could also take a look at: jeff buckley, jose gonzalez, joseph arthur, will hoge, matt kearney, matt nathonson. ...all of that is kinda chill music....but u seriously need to check out ray lamontagne...

i listen to tons of country...probably went to 5 or so country concerts over the summer...kenny, george, garth, derks, rascal, ...i love all of it!!!

stevie ray vaughan is my f'in man right now...i cant get enough of him. along with t-bone walker and buddy guy

coheed and cambria are also one of my sleepers along with flyleaf...

i likes me some audio stuff...

if im not listening to rap, im banging my ead.

MegaDeth

Cannibal Corpse

Blind Guardian

Celtic Frost

Kreator

HIM

Lacuna Coil

Nevermore

manowarmotorhead

Nightwish

Norma Jean

Pantera

Aiden

All Tha Remains

As I Lay Dyin

From Autumn To Ashes

Rainbow

Rammstein

Sepultura

ANTHRAX

:D end rant.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

To tell the truth, I barely ever listen to rap. I love any rock/classic rock or similar genre with a lot of bass though. I like talented musicians.

thats why stevie ray vaugan is my man right now...he is awesome!!

i likes me some audio stuff...