Other Than Rap....

about the only time i actually listen to rap music is when im bumping :)....but lets face it...im basically as white as they come and from kentucky :lol: ...lol...so rap really isnt my cup of tea when it comes to my favorite music....

so do any of you peeps listen to anything other than rap music? since this section if filled with 98% post about rap songs/albums/artist, i figured i would see whats up...

as for me...been gettin into some blues stuff lately, some folk/indie type music

Edited by amatt85

i likes me some audio stuff...

yea, i love me some heavier stuff. chevelle and system of a down probably my top two favorites in that category. i honestly like every genre of music....i just really appreciate good music, whether it be metal, rock, country, blues, folk, punk...whatever....i listen to it all...

i likes me some audio stuff...

lots of folk music like widespread panic, tom petty, bob Dylan, Greg Brown, jam bands like string cheese incident, phish, blues i really like Mississippi blues or delta blues, i like swing music, bluegrass and really enjoy big band as well... i have and will always have an appreciation for all types of music, could never see how people could hate other types of music, its all really about the same thing, a release from the everyday life to describe a story of feeling, its just the way its delivered.

FreekBass

Bootsy Collins

Les Claypool

Primus

Cannibal Corpse

Illdisposed

Pink Floyd

A Perfect Circle

Don Davis (Matrix Soundtrack Orchestral Conductor)

Many many things. As long as it is musical, I will listen to it.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320