must be an ss clone? still a very nice car though , tuned in

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Its a rebuilt 350 right now, I have the original 454 sitting for some repairs and with $5.00/gallon for gas I'll be leaving it in for a while haha

Its pushing a little over 400hp as-is. I wanted to keep as much as original inside, but a guess a steering wheel might look nice.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Yea, I know its decieving, but it was actually an SS, but the whole car was stripped inside and out when I got it, so I threw in bench seats instead of Buckets, and the motor was all rusty and full of problems. missing the hood, grill, and the rims/tires when i got it too, everything I have on it now is off of other parted out chevelles. Ill soon do the bucket seats to make it look most official.

must be an ss clone? still a very nice car though , tuned in

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

ah ok, that dash is what usually distinguishes the ss models from the non ss/ss clones without looking at the vin,

my dad actually has a 71 elcamino clone and he looked into swapping it to an ss dash, if i recall right it was like 1k or more to do the swap.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

ah ok, that dash is what usually distinguishes the ss models from the non ss/ss clones without looking at the vin,

my dad actually has a 71 elcamino clone and he looked into swapping it to an ss dash, if i recall right it was like 1k or more to do the swap.

Yea i've been trying to get the SS cluster gauge, but I couldnt find it anywhere without getting a whole dash kit for like $1500+ and I already have no money from getting parts for essential mechanical pieces. The 4-speed Muncie and the paint were the real money drainers.....

I missed Alan.

Leave the stock wheel! I love that interior, and if you add an aftermarket stereo stick it in the glove box. That car is so gorgeous! What do you have for mids and highs?

Alpine SPR-6x9's for now. after everything ill go to some Type-x 6&1/2 speakers to match it and I have never heard anything like them, but the 6x9 are still great too

I missed Alan.

leave it origional looking man. i love the car. honestly if it were my car i would keep it origional looking and put a radio in the glove box also. this is a beautiful car.. keep it that way :)

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Archived