How did you get your first job?

I've been trying to get a real job lately, to support my habit, of course, and I got to wondering: How do people get their first job anyway, if everyone is looking for 'experienced workers', even at entry-level positions? So I'm curious, how did you get your first job as a teenager? Any tips you might have for a teen looking for work?

Edited by Craig28

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Fast food is generally always hiring. Not a glorious job at all and basically sucks but if you really need or want a job, it's alway an option. Also having good availability is a plus. Call places a few days after you submit an application if you don't hear from them first.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

:asskiss:

I can testify this is how he makes his money, lol.

I got my first job at the age of 12. Working as a janitor and doing clean up for a landscaping company. In my opinion, jobs are everywhere. It just depends on the person and what they are willing to do and if their work ethic meets their demands.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Fast food is generally always hiring. Not a glorious job at all and basically sucks but if you really need or want a job, it's alway an option. Also having good availability is a plus. Call places a few days after you submit an application if you don't hear from them first.

I wouldn't say it sucks.. lol i mean its a job, you can't except everything to work out in your favor. I worked at wendys for 3 1/2 years and i didn't mind it becuase with fast food they will work around any schedual really.

92 Honda Prelude SI H23a3

HU: Alpine CDA-105

Front Stage: DB Drive PT6.0 6.5"

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Speaker Amp: DB Drive A4 4200

Sub Amp: MB Quart DSC1500.1

Subs: 2 12" MB Quart Premiums

Box: Slot port tuned to ~34hz

Wiring: Kicker Ultraflex 0awg and Big 3

Alt: Stock (saving for a 200amp Excessive Amperage)

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top and Stinger SPV44

Extra Equipment:

Two Rockford Fosgate T2 12's (Recones in future)

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

I just went up and took that shit! Key is having several trades so you can dominant the work force. Its worked for me for years. Learning to use my hand came easy for me. I've never had a problem finding work ever! I hear of people struggling to find work and I'm like wtf? I never have that problem. I guess if you really want it bad enough people take notice to that and can tell what your about quick. Main thing is not how to get a job but how to keep it. Lol. But beat doors down an show them tour there guy! And be confidant in your self.

Motivaional speaker ^^ nicely put though big dee lol

Edited by h23a3lude

92 Honda Prelude SI H23a3

HU: Alpine CDA-105

Front Stage: DB Drive PT6.0 6.5"

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Speaker Amp: DB Drive A4 4200

Sub Amp: MB Quart DSC1500.1

Subs: 2 12" MB Quart Premiums

Box: Slot port tuned to ~34hz

Wiring: Kicker Ultraflex 0awg and Big 3

Alt: Stock (saving for a 200amp Excessive Amperage)

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top and Stinger SPV44

Extra Equipment:

Two Rockford Fosgate T2 12's (Recones in future)

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling: