What crazy claims have you heard people make?

my friend told me he got a 150 out of the trunk with 2 mtx 4500 10,s in a sledge hammer on 900 watt kenwood

Sounds like he spent 150

hahaha shit why didnt i think of saying that when he told me lmao

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

The number of people who can do a 160 and play music are very slim. I'd guesstimate less than 20

Two Iowa guys are close.

Lenny and Yuey. I went to a show in johnston where lenny was doing a 157.xx (i think sealed on the dash)

Yuey's posted a couple videos of his numbers.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I ran into another idiot today. He claimed that his friend had 3 Kicker L7s with the motors "Custom Made" and that it was hitting 160 Dbs. He would not listen to any reasoning hahaha

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

guy said he has 8 10" subs in his bronco..then tells me they're kickers... i ask how much power and he says he runs around 16,000watts.. at 4ohms. i ask him to come to the Dbdrag, and he responds that it would be too easy for him and he would break his window again. wut.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

this week at work a 18 year old kid overheard that i had just bought 2 blown dc lvl2 8s to recone, and informed me that i should really look into the 22s his brother has. He is banned from competitions around here because he is too loud. He has a grand am with a sweet blue vinyl top. It also has 2 22inch subwoofers in the trunk that are so loud it breaks all his windows out every time it is played too loud.

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

i went to a wedding about a month and a half ago....and the groom and his friend (one bought the system from the other) and told me that they have a 5200 watt system, a 4,000 watt legacy amp on 2 pioneer 10's and 2 sony 10's (in sealed boxes) and a 1200 watt amp on the FRONT speakers and that he had stock wiring, stock alt, stock battery, and 4ga wire (prolly, he never mentioned what gauge he uses) and (i could hear it in his voice) that my 280 amp alt and upgraded battery and wires and 1/0 welding cable to my amp is too much to only run 2krms (wanna upgrade, but the car is rusting apart lol but thats for a different day) *sigh* they refused to listen to what i had to say when i tried to tell them that there is no way in hell they're telling me the truth...but i tried to be nice about it as i haven't met them before lol

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

I have it when someone tells me they have something crazy like 6 hccas but they drove their "new" car...

Went in a local shop yesterday to ask about Crescendo, Sundown, stuff and if its possible for them to get their amps/subs and what pricing would be. I was told that since they dont know what Sundown is their woofers must suck and that if I knew anything that I would know Kicker CVX's and L7's blow away anything they have. Than I asked about crescendo amps.....same story..this time trying to sell me some offbrand garbage thats 2K watts with 100amps of fusing HAHA.

Asked to see the guys car who is "loudest out of anyone he knows".....two CVX's is a prefab "custom made box" with a skinny port that looked to be choking the subs to death. I hate how arrogant and ignorant people at the shops here are.

Can't wait till I come back and show him a BC2k on 4 E-12's or 2 SSD18's. With Crescendo components and a PBR300x4. Budget system on here...but would blow away anything I see at that place haha.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived