What crazy claims have you heard people make?

That was the most legit description I have ever seen. That really narrows down the field of all of the Durangos that are on the east coast.

I think I know which one he's talking about, it's that one dodge durango with the wheels and tires on it ya know? I also has some paint I believe, but don't hold me to that.

:ph34r:

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

The tires made of rubber????

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

The tires made of rubber????

Yeah, yeah man! that one! Its got the windows and doors and all that...I knew you'd remember it, nobody forgets details like that........

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

I SEEN'T IT!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Had a guy a few months ago tell me he broke out the back window of his truck with some RE 10s and a 1000 Watt Memphis(2010 or newer) amp. I cool story bro'd him....

It's doable. You just need to get creative :)

I have all the ones I thought it was at first but then once he reminded me I found the exact one...It's that one grey one down below, recognize it?:

durango9_zps824b12ae.jpg

durango8_zpsfa69c4e7.jpg

durango7_zpsa8d26f4d.jpg

durango6_zpsb05b3708.jpg

durango5_zpsa1ecb53d.jpg

durango4_zpsa7449d7c.jpg

durango3_zps0023a7f4.jpg

durango2_zps8d479cb8.jpg

Durango1_zps72fdac77.jpg

I missed Alan.

Lulz

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Other day I was riding thru a bad area in town, stopped at the gas station and a guy standing outside said man your car looks loud!! What kinda speakers do you have? "FL audio" Bigg ass Fi sticker on my window....

I told him it was just a single 15 blah blah blah..

He then told me he had 6 AA smd's and all this jazz... guy walked up to me didnt have a car...

So im like yeah thats cool bro how do they sound?

He said they are pretty loud but the loudest ive heard is the mtx jackhammer 15????

He then stated that his single 15 was sooo loud that once he opened the door on his car his "the driver door" his driver door window shattered....

Im like damn thats amazing...

Long story short gave the guy a demo and he shit his pants... i maybe was hitting a 143-145... so nothing really..

He said yeah that was okay... lmao he jumped so hard when i got on the knob it was great!!

He then tried to play it off and say yeah my 15in jackhammer was louder blah blah..

Then told me my fi sp4 looked like a cheap home made sub lol....

After chatting for about 10 min he then told me that tupac is going on tour next month and was on the news channel smoking a blunt with snoop dogg saying all you mofo's are stupid for thinking i was dead... at that point i knew he was on meth or crack....

So i said cool story bro.. and got the hell outa there....

Mann there are some strange people out there.

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

Archived