What crazy claims have you heard people make?

I work with a guy that drives a 96 Olds, he heard me bumping my two 15's one day when I pulled into work, he came outside and said these exact words to me. " yah... Those sound Allright, but had two audiobaun 10's with the flame magnet that busted my back window and broke my trunk latch. And they were only on a 800 true watt amp"

I just went along with what he was saying....

- 2003 Jetta GLi VR6

- Kenwood HU

- MTX 9500 12''

- Soundstream Rub1.2500

Dude 1 "Hey man you ever see that silver Explorer around town that has the 4 12's and the Stinger Alternator stickers?"

Me "Yeah I've seen it."

Dude 2 "Me and this dude built it and but some other dude is taking credit for it, we are the best box builders around!"

Me "Cool, whats that Explorer got in it?"

Dude 2 "I forget, (looks at buddy) 4 12 uhhh Kickers if I remember right."

Dude 1 "Yeah something like that, we told him JL's would be louder but he's kind of dumb."

Me "Actually I have 4 12 Rockfords and I'm pretty sure you guys didn't build my box since I did and It's a Singer Alternator sticker not Stinger."

Dude 1 "Yeah we've seen yours too, but this is a different 1. He's from down state and only comes up here once in a while."

Me "Ohhh, cool."

A guy at work told me that I wasted money on my XL 15"s. he said I should have bought name brand and not swap meet crap, and that his JL was a lot louder then mine. He has never seen or heard the system I had. Even other people that have heard mine laughed at him.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

i just never understood why people get big dicks when others are louder than them...

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Dude 1 "Hey man you ever see that silver Explorer around town that has the 4 12's and the Stinger Alternator stickers?"

Me "Yeah I've seen it."

Dude 2 "Me and this dude built it and but some other dude is taking credit for it, we are the best box builders around!"

Dude 1 "Yeah something like that, we told him JL's would be louder but he's kind of dumb."

Me "Actually I have 4 12 Rockfords and I'm pretty sure you guys didn't build my box since I did and It's a Singer Alternator sticker not Stinger."

Dude 1 "Yeah we've seen yours too, but this is a different 1. He's from down state and only comes up here once in a while."

Me "Ohhh, cool."

Lulzzz thats pretty good

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Me "Yeah I've seen it."

Me "Ohhh, cool."

Lol at People like this.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

My friend greases his sub because it squeaks...apperently all the highschoolers do it , well i know four people who have...where do you even rub the grease on?!?! haha

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

My friend greases his sub because it squeaks...apperently all the highschoolers do it , well i know four people who have...where do you even rub the grease on?!?! haha

Wow. What the hell?

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Archived