Jump to content

What crazy claims have you heard people make?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hahahahahahaahah i finally got all the way through the 21 pages and i wanted to say these so badd!!

Walk into smart shoppers (local audio shop biggest supplier being rockford fosgate) with @labaudio502 just looking around

We start a convo with the owner (we're good friends with him)

"You know of a Guy named steve meade?"

"Oh yeah i competed with him a few years back and i beat his ass off with my 4 rockford 15's. he's nothing special, but i'll tell you what, the world record is set by Rockford Fosgate's sound lab van! That thing is awesome! Thats proof that rockford makes the best subs in the world right there"

We just looked right at eachother, laughed and walked out of the store.

The best story ever hands down:

We were at the store the other day and this guy comes up and heres us bumpin on 1/4 volume and says, "dude that shits weak... I got 2 kicker comps on my 2000 watt akcoustic amplifier at 4 ohm in a ported box and im the loudest around"

We got him to sit in @labaudio502 truck (1 AB HD 15's on DDm3a)

"He looked at them and said "they aint louder than mine i promise this shit is so weak ill put my head in that big hole on the side to prove it to you (port) these flea market subs dont compare to me nigga"

(His port is 6" tall)

the guy jumped out of his truck holding his dick and he said "i just pissed myself"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA best day of my life

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Posted

I gave a guy a know a demo, and after that we started to talk about brand's and he tried to convince me all the time that kicker was the best sub's and they are giving most power, so i asked him if not a DC xl 5 or 6 is better and he said "DC... dude the kicker will do the job all day over" I hope he was thinking about some other brand because he said that DC is just some junk and so on. And he tried to defend kicker all the time... I said some other brands to but he was still saying that kicker is the right way to go. lol

  • 2 months later...
Posted

The number of people who can do a 160 and play music are very slim. I'd guesstimate less than 20

Two Iowa guys are close.

Lenny and Yuey. I went to a show in johnston where lenny was doing a 157.xx (i think sealed on the dash)

Yuey's posted a couple videos of his numbers.

people hit 160s on music everyday now a 160 isn't a jaw dropping achievement anymore...

I'm not a kicker fan or anything like that but a guy in upstate SC hit a 159.XX with 2 cvx 12s, in a small box in a durango... wtf

Posted

The number of people who can do a 160 and play music are very slim. I'd guesstimate less than 20

Two Iowa guys are close.

Lenny and Yuey. I went to a show in johnston where lenny was doing a 157.xx (i think sealed on the dash)

Yuey's posted a couple videos of his numbers.

people hit 160s on music everyday now a 160 isn't a jaw dropping achievement anymore...

I'm not a kicker fan or anything like that but a guy in upstate SC hit a 159.XX with 2 cvx 12s, in a small box in a durango... wtf

no he didnt. Id like you to name people who do 160s everyday on music. all you did was prove my point.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

The number of people who can do a 160 and play music are very slim. I'd guesstimate less than 20

Two Iowa guys are close.

Lenny and Yuey. I went to a show in johnston where lenny was doing a 157.xx (i think sealed on the dash)

Yuey's posted a couple videos of his numbers.

people hit 160s on music everyday now a 160 isn't a jaw dropping achievement anymore...

I'm not a kicker fan or anything like that but a guy in upstate SC hit a 159.XX with 2 cvx 12s, in a small box in a durango... wtf

no he didnt. Id like you to name people who do 160s everyday on music. all you did was prove my point.

There are a handfull of people in the WORLD that can do a 160 on music. A 159.XX IS NOT A 160. PERIOD! When I blew my windshield out of the trailblazer I didnt want to tell anyone just because of stories like the ones in this thread... Morons that say shit without actually knowing wtf they are talking about... And a 160 is still something to be proud of... I'm in that league, are you? LOL...

VbjgkeI.jpg


xs.jpg


DCSig.jpg



Posted

Okay, for one Im being honest, metered at the show I we were at 2 CVXs in a probably 4cube ported box in the back of a durango he METERED A 159. and was passed cause he didn't get a 60... It happens, yea I know not everyone hits a 160 but there are way more than a handful! Just cause you only know a handful doesn't mean that's everyone in the world! Now I don't know if your but hurt cause a guy with cheap over rated subs can hit harder on music than you can a burp but don't try and act like I'm making shit up, Ill be honest I've only hit a 141.6 with a single mmats jugg 18 running 3000 walled off

Posted

What meter was that on? Im not butt hurt at all I just know its bullshit. this is a truck that does 160. one hundred sixty decibels just so we are on the same page and not any typos.

Two cvxs is not doing a 160 and id bet my house my truck shits on that durango. 2 12s or 15s in an suv box is never going to play music at 160. maybe 150 if the install is incredible but I dont even see that happen.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I once had this guy tell me that Funky Pup woofers were a waste of money and were no good. He must know nothing about car audio.

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

Okay, for one Im being honest, metered at the show I we were at 2 CVXs in a probably 4cube ported box in the back of a durango he METERED A 159. and was passed cause he didn't get a 60... It happens, yea I know not everyone hits a 160 but there are way more than a handful! Just cause you only know a handful doesn't mean that's everyone in the world! Now I don't know if your but hurt cause a guy with cheap over rated subs can hit harder on music than you can a burp but don't try and act like I'm making shit up, Ill be honest I've only hit a 141.6 with a single mmats jugg 18 running 3000 walled off

whats his name and was it at an event he was competing we can look it up on term pro..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 576 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...