I'm pretty satisfied with my level of bass specially for a daily driver.

good luck with being "satisfied" If youre anything like us you'll never be satisfied.

Btw no point in saying what im not a fan of just wanna say what i do like.

Your neon strips on the inside are honestly sick as fuck! What did you buy to do that outline on your doors looks dope dude.

yea, I know what you mean, sometimes I want to increase the gain on my amp and push out more power on my subs, but Im still leaving it at 45% gain with +50% on the punch eq. [idk what the level is on the punch eq so 50% is just referring that I have it half way up]

I used EL wire to wire up the doors, and honestly, I did the work entirely myself, I simply prepared the door with how I wanted it to look like with the EL wire in the grooving of the door, and then first applied rubber cement to small sections then applied the EL wire in that small section, let it dry, then keep going until I have completed my design. I used rubber cement because it can be removed safely without damage to the door itself, and because it does not stain the interior unlike super glue. I made that mistake at the very beginning on my dashboard. I had used super glue and it discolored my dashboard to a white color. It really looked bad because it looked like someone had jizzed on my dashboard. lmao

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

the gain is to high causing clipping and distortion and in turn damaging the subs, turn it down. google search how to set you gain. turn the punch eq all the way down.

you are not doing 2200watts at 1.33 ohms, at 1 ohm that amps does 1890 at 2 ohms 1790 ( or somwhere around there ) so you are not even close to 2200watts. the rattletrap ive never heard of and from the vids i wouldnt say it did a good job.

great looking build but some research is needed.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

the gain is to high causing clipping and distortion and in turn damaging the subs, turn it down. google search how to set you gain. turn the punch eq all the way down.

you are not doing 2200watts at 1.33 ohms, at 1 ohm that amps does 1890 at 2 ohms 1790 ( or somwhere around there ) so you are not even close to 2200watts. the rattletrap ive never heard of and from the vids i wouldnt say it did a good job.

great looking build but some research is needed.

actually, back when the previous 2 subs had failed, it wasnt an overpower in the gain, I had it between 5 and 7 on the t1500.1 which was about half way on the gain and then I raised the punch eq to about 50%. and yea, I know Im not doing 2250 watts, the subs have that potential but having only a pair of the subs, it would get overpowered cuz it was able to do 1500 watts at 2ohms vs the 1790w available from the amp, so I added a third sub and want to add the 4th to put it at 1ohm [but idk where I could fit a 12" sub in my car haha], that way it would be more stable with the dynamic power of the amp.

I got the rattletrap because it wasnt too expensive and didnt want to put too much money into sound dampener when Im looking for a donor car to replace the engine which could be a good amount of money, plus as my first time at sound dampener, I think it would really suck spending over $250 on sound dampener just to mess it up lol. And actually, in person I've seen that its pretty good, other than the trunk rattling and the headliner shaking, but its not too bad, I might have to apply some more to the trunk though, i didn't do a real thorough job though since it was my first time doing it.

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

put 2 12s in turn the gain down to no more then 1/4 the way up turn the punch eq all the way down and adjust you head unit how you like it then turn up the volume it will sound great. that amp does 1500 watts at 2ohm at 12.2 volts and then it does the 1790 at 14.4 volts. the speakers say 1500 watts right there on them assuming thats peak i would guess the rms is 750 watts a peice putting you at 1500 rms that the 2 can hangle together plus some as long as you dont turn that gain up to much and have everything set right. i ran a single rockford 12 at 2 ohms off my t1500.1bdcp that says 1780 at 2 ohms when the sub is only rated to do 1200 rms in a box that was to big never once did i have issues till i got ignorant and turned the gain up to about 1/3 the way up and then with in 2 months the sub was toasted. i will never turn that gain about 1/4 the way up unless i get what i need to make sure it is properly set.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

put 2 12s in turn the gain down to no more then 1/4 the way up turn the punch eq all the way down and adjust you head unit how you like it then turn up the volume it will sound great. that amp does 1500 watts at 2ohm at 12.2 volts and then it does the 1790 at 14.4 volts. the speakers say 1500 watts right there on them assuming thats peak i would guess the rms is 750 watts a peice putting you at 1500 rms that the 2 can hangle together plus some as long as you dont turn that gain up to much and have everything set right. i ran a single rockford 12 at 2 ohms off my t1500.1bdcp that says 1780 at 2 ohms when the sub is only rated to do 1200 rms in a box that was to big never once did i have issues till i got ignorant and turned the gain up to about 1/3 the way up and then with in 2 months the sub was toasted. i will never turn that gain about 1/4 the way up unless i get what i need to make sure it is properly set.

yea, it was my first real subwoofer build so now Im cautious as to where my gain is at, and now I dont have any problems. With my 3 subwoofers, I have the gain at about 67%, and my new build is stable and pretty powerful, I just gotta fix the bottom of my subwoofer box so it wont make that clacking sound. The person who built the box didnt attach the center bracing properly so the venting vibrates against the bracing. But after I make the wood floor to hide all my wiring and secure my ground cable so it wont break like last time.

nice work.

You got skills !

Now you just need to find a good set of rims : black with a red lip !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

You don't just turn the gain up 1/4 and be fine. use a scope or dd-1.

yea, I plan on getting a dd-1 sometime, but not until after I get my replacement engine

nice work.

You got skills !

Now you just need to find a good set of rims : black with a red lip !

thanks! I got some rims in mind, they're 17" rims that are black with the red lip but I'll have to get them after I get my replacement engine. I got some priorities on this car before I use up the rest of my money

I would shank a baby panda if I had that neon shit in my doors and dash...

Still, nice car for 100 bux

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived