DC Sound Lab

Videos Of Dc Audio Subs!

Guest Nismofreak

No offense, but I saw you're reflection and LoL'ed.

I would not expect a guy in a business suit to be bumping. :lol:

Subs are hardly moving, more power and you should be more than happy.

LOL.....I was at a wedding on Saturday and that is when I took that video. I notice I was in the vids to but I said fuck it. I know I'm a sexy big black man, I can't hate of devilish good looks.... :clapping:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I've got a third video up tonight. This one was done on my phone and not with the camera so the quality is lacking on this one. But I though it was still good enough to load up.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

1pc lvl 5 18"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Projekt AI

TEAM Projekt Audio Innovations

www.prjktai.com

[email protected]

Philippine distributor of DC Audio, Incriminator Audio, Mechman

o.jpg

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Projekt AI

TEAM Projekt Audio Innovations

www.prjktai.com

[email protected]

Philippine distributor of DC Audio, Incriminator Audio, Mechman

o.jpg

• 2 months later...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

if that doesnt work try

four dc level 2 15" in a wall tuned to ~32hz. kicker ks1200.1 1490wrms@ 2 ohms. pioneer premier cd player. woke my mom up so didnt get to take really good vids, will have more soon. one thing i can say about these subs is they are extremely underrated. rusty does this i think to make the customer really fckin happy when they exede thier expectations. love the subs, dc audio fckin rocks!

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

thanks bro lol, there are pics and link buttons why not a damn video button lol. i know its a shitty vid but hopefully more 2 come xD

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

• 2 weeks later...

2 DC level 4 with level 5 coils on 1 audiopipe AP30001d at .5 ohm box is a 8 cubed at 43hz

*edit* prior to me getting my other 2 batterys i was doing 147 on termlab legal so i cant wait to get it metered with this battery bank

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones