2010 Mustang GT Walled; It Was Fun, Time to go Fast

Lol that much huh? I'm trying to figure out something to do with the 8s. My drivers side is blown.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Well Iono about yours mine has the stock shaker 500 so there's 8s in the doors. But I heard a drop in is pretty much impossible.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

I keep thinking about putting my stock shaker system back in and selling my subs and amp, then getting some performance stuff too. I'm thinking SCT tuner, lowering springs and a short shifter.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Right now I only have a bbk CAI, flowmaster axlebacks, and a Superchips flash tuner lol. ( I picked it up cheap). It made a good difference with the 91 octane tune and CAI, but I think I will see another gain by switching tuners.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

• 2 weeks later...

Well Iono about yours mine has the stock shaker 500 so there's 8s in the doors. But I heard a drop in is pretty much impossible.

dropping an 8 into a non 8 mustang is very much possible theres alot of room back there.

and lol at that car "peaking at 32" that thought process is probably what kept the potential loudness from happening in that car.

Yes I did fizzy. But guess how many fucks were given....let me help you out none. So enjoy. But the build also cost maybe a $1000 for everything. And it was just to do a wall anyways. As most people say it wasn't built for numbers just demo's.

that's just an excuse used for people who don't do big numbers with big equipment :twirl:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

dropping an 8 into a non 8 mustang is very much possible theres alot of room back there.

and lol at that car "peaking at 32" that thought process is probably what kept the potential loudness from happening in that car.

Mine has the 8s in the doors?

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

Archived