Learning to drive stick - AKA the MAN test!

My bro driving stick shift for the first time. Nothing really special about it, but it's a good trip down memory lane for those who drive standard daily.

0:40 is where the fun begins. His first stop sign was the highlight of his day :P

I remeber my first time. I learned to drive stick out in the dunes with a jeep. My ex-firlfriends dad said do you play need for speed. I said yeah and he said take the jeep and tear it up.

First time on the road was when i left my keys in my moms car and needed to go to work. The only car I had was a 78 trans am. So i took that to work.

1349713160_rte.png

Damn.... standard here and in most parts on my side of the world is "stick" :rofl:

Real way to drive....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I thought the man test was having a penis....

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i used to be able to do it...learned on my uncles old bronco when i first learned to start driving...but honestly now.. good luck replacing the clutch after im done :pardon:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

i learned how to drive stick 2 years ago in my current car. took me a few stalls to get used to it.

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

I learned on a manual, funny thing about my car that i drive now is, the previous owner trashed the clutch. So no matter how you adjust it it either slips, or doesn't release. So i have to shift without using the clutch. It releases just enough to let me downshift, but i have to blip the engine to go from 3rd to 2nd, and 2nd to 1st. lol gonna cost me 500-700 to get a clutch and have the flywheel surfaced since i don't have the tools to do it.

Lol. I had the same problem. My dad was so stressed that I was hurting it since I kept on restarting it since I was stalling it. I drove in Seattle a while ago, that was a PAIN! Soo many hills!! I learned on an early 80s Bmw 3 series just like mine though so I didn't really have to change any way of shifting since I have the same drivetrain. Good times!

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.