Learning to drive stick - AKA the MAN test!

I couldn't get a feel for the clutch until I tried driving barefoot. After that it took me all of 10 minutes to get the feel for it.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I learned in a 91 Celica....I'm pretty sure 3rd didn't even work in that car. But I made do. I've been privileged enough to drive around in an S10 and even a 350Z since then.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I sadly don't know how to drive a manual in a car, In a Truck with a diesel, Is a bit different. But i have nothing to practice on, so im kinda screwed lol.

Still funny to watch tho.

Edited by Katt

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

I learned when I was about 10 yrs old in a late 80s Subaru station wagon. There was a huge dirt lot behind our shop at the time and my dad would let my sister and I drive out there.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

i learned on my idiot stupid retarted classmates audi A4 that he dident even know how to drive, we were whipping it around our school and i picked it up quicker my first time then he did whipping it around a week lol, i dont drive stick normally, but my buddy gave me his 88 GMC 1500 since he went off to the navy and i drive it around the farm lol, im getting there

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog