Problem with my IVX ??

my vvx8s are doing the same thing and ive been rocking em for a while. i have in wired to 1 ohm also. i used 12volt.com wiring diagram and i was wondering the same thing. why one had wicked excursion but one barely moved. ill check my coils whenever i get a dmm. but my sub isnt making noise and they pound good. just one punds harder.

Still weird as that shouldn't be happening :-/

i was thinking maybe i got a dual 4s n a dual 2s but im not too worried i just beat around town real quick n ones loosening up to being same so if problem comes back then idk.

A cheap DMM cost 20$. Grab one and figure out your issue :)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

See if it dissipates, problem could go away - has happened before...may it be the same problem or not could just disappear :)

See if it dissipates, problem could go away - has happened before...may it be the same problem or not could just disappear :)

What would cause this?.. and what if it doesn't and they just spontaneously com-bust :peepwall:

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

What would cause this?.. and what if it doesn't and they just spontaneously com-bust :peepwall:

it will drop a skar bomb blowing a large crater in the side of the Earth !! i thought hydrogen bombs were strong but damn

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

to op if there is a popping sound check for leaks around the surround

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

it will drop a skar bomb blowing a large crater in the side of the Earth !! i thought hydrogen bombs were strong but damn

Permanently leaving the earth.. SKARED.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

If this is another wiring issue I'm going to headbutt a knife :popcorn:

lmfao..

Team Skar Audio

http://www.youtube.com//Enigma311311

2004 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

4th order wall (in-progress)

(4) Skar Zvx 15's

(2) Sk4500.1s

(2) MB quarts 4-channels

(14) Mids / Highs.

DavidDsBlazer12s-1.jpg

Checked with a dmm im wired to 1ohm, there is no popping noise its actually a hard noise to explain but only occurs when the volume is up abit if i have it really low it isnt there but as i get to about 18 out of 35 on my deck it starts to come,

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

So subs after playing for about 30 mins today seem to have evened out with the excursion and noise isn't as loud as before will keep playing on them to see if it disappears :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

this is crazy i have the same exact problem. one subs goes all out and the other one is only going about 50%. maybe its a wiring issue but i dont think it is. could this just be something with all skar subs? seems pretty wierd that all of us have the same problem. i hope mine goes away too

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit