Exclusive: Mike Vick May Be Released In Less Than 1 Year Through A Legal Loophole!

why hate vick so much? cause he runs all over your bears defense burrito? cause he fought a few dogs? big deal, build a bridge, get over it. this is the stupidest thing in the world. the dogs were gonna die anyone, so why not put em outta there mysery

uh ohhhh

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

why hate vick so much? cause he runs all over your bears defense burrito? cause he fought a few dogs? big deal, build a bridge, get over it. this is the stupidest thing in the world. the dogs were gonna die anyone, so why not put em outta there mysery

wow, I cannot believe I just read this, do you want me to drop teh hamma? or would you rather Burrito Do it?

come here man, let me pour this water on you and then touch you with this 120v power cord, so how you fuckin like it, pussy.

wow, I cannot believe I just read this, do you want me to drop teh hamma? or would you rather Burrito Do it?

come here man, let me pour this water on you and then touch you with this 120v power cord, so how you fuckin like it, pussy.

omg x2. seriously...just wow...

With u postin about the military this IS NOT a view point to take.

Okay the thousands of Kurds Saddaam gassed were gonna die anyways, so why not put them out of their misery too huh?

Or what about the Jews?

D, u got ALOT of growing up to do. With a mindset like urs, its how people become 'training accidents' ya fuckin j'moche.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i do agree that he gets what he deserves and he was wrong but this whole thing is deffinetly blown up more than necessary. You guys would be suprised at how many other pro athletes are doing the same thing. I think they choose to make vick an example for others and thats why everyone is coming down so hard on him.

225 Excessive Amperage Alt.

4 Yellow top batteries

Pioneer AVH-6600

Kicker KQ5

2 FI 18 BTL's fully loaded

2 zx 2500.1's

4 ks6.5 coaxials

4 ks5.25 coaxials

kx650.4

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358078

i think this whole situation is bullshit if you relly find ot how many people get charged with dog fighting and what they get a slap on the wrist couple thousand dollar fine but seeing how he is famous they were itching to get him and thats some bullshit tons of people get charged with this shit not saying its right but damn 23 months on that bullshit

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

i think this whole situation is bullshit if you relly find ot how many people get charged with dog fighting and what they get a slap on the wrist couple thousand dollar fine but seeing how he is famous they were itching to get him and thats some bullshit tons of people get charged with this shit not saying its right but damn 23 months on that bullshit

You realize the reason the Federal Government went after him isn't because of the dog fighting right? It's because of the huge gambling ring behind it, it just happened to be dog fighting they were gambling on. The only reason this is as big of a deal as it is is because the animal rights activist's got involved. If it had been something else they gambled on, it wouldn't have been as huge media wise, but he still would have gotten a prison sentence. He was charged with conspiracy, not just dog fighting. Big difference there.

the dogs were gonna die anyone, so why not put em outta there mysery

You're going to die anyways, should we kill you and put you out of your misery? :blink:

Please don't ban me for that statement, it's not meant as an attack on him, just trying to show him how stupid his comment is.

Mike Roth

what. the. fuck.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

You realize the reason the Federal Government went after him isn't because of the dog fighting right? It's because of the huge gambling ring behind it, it just happened to be dog fighting they were gambling on. The only reason this is as big of a deal as it is is because the animal rights activist's got involved. If it had been something else they gambled on, it wouldn't have been as huge media wise, but he still would have gotten a prison sentence. He was charged with conspiracy, not just dog fighting. Big difference there.

You're going to die anyways, should we kill you and put you out of your misery? :blink:

Please don't ban me for that statement, it's not meant as an attack on him, just trying to show him how stupid his comment is.

ill respond to the first one paragraph:

Gambling isnt illegal is it? so regardless whether they was betting on a baseball game or a horse race ( you guys dont consider this animal abuse? ) they had no right or probable cause at all to grab them guys up for gambling.

and to the second paragraph:

the only reason i say that is because the dogs were pretty much almost dead, like they probably would been dead withing the next few days , its not like they was 100% healthy you know? if they were savable i could understand it but we've put many a dogs out there misery here. nad i do agree with if he wasnt a superstar and the greatest scrambling qb the games ever seen they wouldnt have been so tough.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg