ive never used "gear" full riding outfit is for pussys.. i do however tend to wear pants more often than shorts when riding (shorts ride up on ur legs real fast lol)..i wear whatevers confortable

also be SURE to do the maintenance regualr.. (valves tight oil changed tires good chain and sprocket good)

i run a little bit more oil in my biike that way when u pull wheelies it doesnt dry the sump out

also be careful a streetbike is NOTHING like a little dirtbike..take it very easy at first.. (hint.. when you turn around corners dont turn the bars lean the bike.. my cousin tried turning the cars around a corner and flipped himself)

cops LOVE pulling bikes over.. so ALWAYS make sure you have proper paperwork etc

i have a 2006 suzuki gsxr600 with right at 24k miles on it .. kawasaki's are known for clangy valves too

You must be one of the guys who wanna learn the hard way. EVERYONE crashes eventually.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

ive never used "gear" full riding outfit is for pussys.. i do however tend to wear pants more often than shorts when riding (shorts ride up on ur legs real fast lol)..i wear whatevers confortable

also be SURE to do the maintenance regualr.. (valves tight oil changed tires good chain and sprocket good)

i run a little bit more oil in my biike that way when u pull wheelies it doesnt dry the sump out

also be careful a streetbike is NOTHING like a little dirtbike..take it very easy at first.. (hint.. when you turn around corners dont turn the bars lean the bike.. my cousin tried turning the cars around a corner and flipped himself)

cops LOVE pulling bikes over.. so ALWAYS make sure you have proper paperwork etc

i have a 2006 suzuki gsxr600 with right at 24k miles on it .. kawasaki's are known for clangy valves too

Just cause you dont use gear doesnt mean everybody has to be that stupid, saying gear is for pussies.

Lets see how you hold up in regular jeans and a 40-50mph crash, without even hitting something, just gliding along.

i have before tight curve going to fast lost control and slid about 80ft on the left side..i got scraped up pretty bad but thats all.. i know about 30ppl who ride around me none feel the need to spend 800 plus on a decent riding suit.

id rather put that said money into the bike not clothing... a leather jacket is nice tho for the colder days or long rides ..my wife bought me a alpinestars leather for xmas 3 yrs ago..ive worn it twice i think

You must be one of the guys who wanna learn the hard way. EVERYONE crashes eventually.

never said i aint crashed just choose to spend money on the bike instead of clothing.. theres only so much "learning" you can get when uve rode a bike for 24yrs

even tho its required by law in you 1st year of riding you must wear a helmet..

but honestly guys when you go somewhere how many motorcycle riders do you see in full riding gear? not many at all bc shits so uncomfortable..

in 10 riders you might have 1 maybe 2 guys with riding gear if you dont ride like a retard everywhere you will be ok.. doing 150mph yea will get ya killrf

got my bike to establish credit to, wish i was smart and started as young as u. learn the bike practice riding wear there isnt alot of cars before you try riding in town people dont watch for bikes like they should and will cut you off. have fun and b safe

http://www.stevemead...new-xfl-pg6-57/americanbass hd 12d22 audiopipe 1800.1ppi s580.4rockford p1653 frontpolk audio 6x9 rearbig 3

Nice bike! Always at least wear a helmet even if the law in your state doesnt reqire you to. When I got my first bike I hardly ever put a helmet on and wore shorts when driving around town. I only put proper gear on when going on fast rides. Looking back at that I thought I looked cool but really looked like a fuckn idiot and was on a 1000cc....really stupid of me. Stay outta the center lane and when sitting at a red light ALWAYS look to see if the car coming up behind you is slowing down. If you are riding with other people who are going fast and you dont feel comfortable at that speed then dont do it.....ride your ride and have fun. The skill and speed will come. Also when you lean into corners to turn your steering wheel should actually turn the opposite way a hair. Sounds wierd but thats the way it naturaly turns when leaning at faster speeds not really at slow speeds

Edited by BassNBart

even tho its required by law in you 1st year of riding you must wear a helmet..

but honestly guys when you go somewhere how many motorcycle riders do you see in full riding gear? not many at all bc shits so uncomfortable..

in 10 riders you might have 1 maybe 2 guys with riding gear if you dont ride like a retard everywhere you will be ok.. doing 150mph yea will get ya killrf

You can get comfortable gear and not spend $800+, and you can also ride perfect until something/someone else effects you and you lose control and slide. Especially for a beginner, I wouldn't skimp out on protective gear. You can get pullover pants to wear that will actually protect you unlike jeans, then just take them off when you're done riding and put them in a backpack. If you want to ride with no gear go ahead, but I'd rather play it safe and sweat a little bit knowing if I fall I'll be a lot better off then someone who wants to look good.

Damn right in this 70degree shit! I got an older Yamaha 750 that has seen lots of riding this march!!

Look at cl for gear- I got a Leather jacket for 35 bucks, hella good deal to me.

I'll always wear a full face, it's just one of those things that it's not worth it not to.

Get some good boots, I saw a guy wearing flip flops riding a rocket and I wanted to punch him, I mean fuck, how stupid canyou get??

Drive safe and take the safety course, that way it waives the skills test.

The knowledge/temps test is easy, just 23 multiple choice questions.

See ya on the road!

-oh and go through your parents insurance, mines only 22-23 bucks a month.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback