sprkn_ranger's DC audio build. *Kerfing has begun*

that box is very clean how long did that take to make. Also I would have gone with 1/0 to 4 gauge adapter, but im sure the 4 gauge works fine i just like over kill

Thanks man! The box has probably 5 or 6 man hours into it. But it took me about a week and a half to build cause I didn't get much time at once to work on it. Plus I work slow :D lol

And yea I'm going to upgrade to 1/0 eventually, but I figured I'm only wired down to 2ohms so 4 gauge should be plenty. And so far it seems to be fine. I need to get me a volt meter soon though. Makes me nervous not being able to see where it's at.

Awesome Setup !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Not bad at all.

Thanks man! Yea I'm impressed with it considering its only a single level2 12".

niiiiice.

Does it hit the deep notes better facing backwards?

Thanks man! And to be honest, I have't even tried turning the box around. Im real happy with how low it gets right now. Im not completley sealed off yet either so I dont know how thats going to change anything.

Awesome Setup !!!

Thanks bro! I really like your build too man! Good luck with SOTM!!

Thanks man! I should have a vid up by today so stay tuned :D

And yea it's a 1.2k but my sub is wired down to 2 ohms and the amp is rated at 700rms at 2 ohms. Eventually I plan on getting another 12 and wiring down to 1 ohm. But who knows by then I might change my plans. :pardon:

You can always recone to d2 coils. I have a kid who wants my d4 sundown so I am getting a d2 one, and then it will be seeing 1200 watts instead of 900. That amp looks sweet though /drool

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

You did a hell of a job on that box.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Thanks man! I should have a vid up by today so stay tuned :D

And yea it's a 1.2k but my sub is wired down to 2 ohms and the amp is rated at 700rms at 2 ohms. Eventually I plan on getting another 12 and wiring down to 1 ohm. But who knows by then I might change my plans. :pardon:

You can always recone to d2 coils. I have a kid who wants my d4 sundown so I am getting a d2 one, and then it will be seeing 1200 watts instead of 900. That amp looks sweet though /drool

Yea that's an option, but if I'm going to run 1200 watts I'm going to increase my cone area. I have plenty of room in my trunk to do another 12. Hell I could probably do 2 15"s. So that will end up being where the money goes when I upgrade rather than a recone just for impedance change.

And yes the amp is a very sleek lookin amp!!

Thanks for looking man! :drinks:

Archived