sprkn_ranger's DC audio build. *Kerfing has begun*

Love the box and your attention to detail, tools and money are my restrictions so I can only do a very basic box. It's my first box too so it shouldn't be too complicated anyway

Thanks man!

Yea it's def a lot easier to get it right with good tools, but if you just take you time you can get good results even with basic tools.

This is very true, if I could make my box with just a power drill then I would because that's the only power tool that I own at the moment. I've been borrowing tools from random friends here and there so I don't have a lot of time with them ha. A table saw would have been nice to have but all I had was a circular saw so some dimensions are off just a little bit but it's whatever... it's damn good for my first box.

Where you located at man? I might be able to give you a hand if you need it.

I'm right around Erie, PA for the summer. Any help would be nice. My box is done, it just needs painted now

Very nice box sir, great craftmanship!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Looks like I'll be getting another 12" in the next few weeks! The wife said her and my sons are getting me another one for fathers day :yahoo: so in the next few days I'm probobly gonna work up a design and maybe even build it in the next week or so.

Oh and also, if anyone would be interested in buying the enclosure I have already, I will probobly be selling it when I get my other sub.

Stay tuned!!

Here's what I've came up with so far:

torres212s.jpg

I've got a quick question on the port though...it's going to be a center slot port and it's going to have a bend at the back. So when figuring the length, you don't add the two lengths after the bend right? And do you halve the port width after the bend? I want to make a sketchup and need to know these thing in order to draw it up :D thanks!

Archived