lol ya im bustin your balls

cause there is right way of doing things

then there is your way

you should of done some research before you destroyed your truck

well if you know anything about trucks you cant hook the bed to the cab from the fram moving and if the box is mounted to the bed it will tear the sheet metal in the cab

and its my friends truck i helped him and my way isnt the right way or wrong its just another way. if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say nothing

lol ya im bustin your balls

cause there is right way of doing things

then there is your way

you should of done some research before you destroyed your truck

if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say nothing

Lol sheit, we back in kindargarten?

Rip it out, re-do the install the right way.

That's all I have to say

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

lol ya im bustin your balls cause there is right way of doing things then there is your way you should of done some research before you destroyed your truck
well if you know anything about trucks you cant hook the bed to the cab from the fram moving and if the box is mounted to the bed it will tear the sheet metal in the cab and its my friends truck i helped him and my way isnt the right way or wrong its just another way. if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say nothing

Yeah i know nothing about blowthroughs

:idiot:

hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaha

its called an accordian boot the way you seal camper shells to the open back window of trucks IF YOU knew anything you would know all blow threws/cutthrews use it again you should of researched before you fucked up your buddies truck

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

lol ya im bustin your balls cause there is right way of doing things then there is your way you should of done some research before you destroyed your truck
well if you know anything about trucks you cant hook the bed to the cab from the fram moving and if the box is mounted to the bed it will tear the sheet metal in the cab and its my friends truck i helped him and my way isnt the right way or wrong its just another way. if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say nothing

i dont thats why we mad a box to hold a prefab its not a rep out thhin we could have it sit on the bed in five minutes but it twist really BAD with the frame

N00b.

b

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived